X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats too much work haha. It was already tagged up when we got the house, then we took it to the next level with black lights and neon paint. Its just the place we throw the parties at. We have a full sound system down there, 3 beer pong tables, and a bar lol.

-Dan

Comment

• thats dope lol. I got a few funkadelic posters in my room and a black light. Its pretty awesome. I really want a basement though in my house. We want to build an arcade room and shit and plus I can throw parties down there without getting bothered by parents.

"UNC-UNC-UNC-UNC-UNC-UNC"
      mother: "You ok down there"
      me: YESSSSSS!! NOW GET OUT!!!"

fucking **** that.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Anyone here still up?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol, what a funny bugger

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              did I mention, when I was on the freeway today there was a shoot out in juarez? All you hear is "POP POP!" "BRRAAATT!!". Mad shoot out going on. Cops were flying everywhere, trying to get over to the other side.
              wow thats some epic shit

Comment

• america is a strange and funny place adam.

Comment

• meh, nothing the west side hasnt shown me before

Comment

• lol.

Comment

• only one pic.
                      The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

• I have to say I **** some of you,guys.
                        I'm now on facebook for 2days and already cartown-addicted.
                        Wanna be friends?^^
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• So I got virtual DJ. Shit is addicting.

-Dan

Comment

• i have to get new clothes for school today. i dont wanna spend money butive had the same clothes for way too long.

shoes on the other hand is a whole different story.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              So I got virtual DJ. Shit is addicting.
                              the fuck.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                                wow thats some epic shit
                                yea not when the freeway follows the borderline.
                                Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                                So I got virtual DJ. Shit is addicting.
                                it is. I have it too.

alright I need something to reply back to this fag. Im tired of his bitch ass and I wanna sound "intelligent" if you will....I cant really say anything to him with cussing his ass out and shit. I told him Japan has become successful or something ( i cant even remember lol) and he started flipping out.

the fag from our local forum:
                                Originally posted by deathtrap32
                                hold up a minute I got more on this one..... how the fucking hell do you thing they are beginning to become so successful? Maybe cause fucksticks like you buy sorry ass JDM parts and contribute to their economy and not ours?

Other countries thrive off our success and our consumers ignorance.... buy local and get better quality and prices dip shit.

Maybe you should stop looking at other countries for inspiration and start being the inspiration?

and I dont even have a car, he just assumed had a JDM Ricer lolololololol
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X