This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    its aimed at you and your girly feelings. GTFO!
    Lick my ball sack.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Lick my ball sack.
      thats the kind of nonsense that we cant have around here. youre bringing down the morale
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        thats the kind of nonsense that we cant have around here. youre bringing down the morale
        Gently caress?
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
          OMFG more noobs up in this thread??

Just when I think I am done messing with my car and can just enjoy it for a while some other shit fucks up. Electrical diagnosis all day tomorrow, yipppie!
          I know that feel.

Driving to work my car misfired a few times so when I got to work I scanned it for codes. Came up with a P0501, wheel speed sensor malfunction. Went on Mitchell to read about it, I guess my cars PCM uses the wheel speed sensor in conjunction with the MAF and a few other sensors for fuel delivery and if it has a short, it'll cut fuel and retard timing. Cool story Kia, and of course is a $120 sensor our cost at the shop. Lists for $210.

Originally posted by Haole View Post
          Every so often when I shut it off it sometimes won't start back up, but every thing else works (radio, lights, clock, everything) so it's not the battery. It's been happening every time for the past week. It usually takes a bunch of fiddling with the steering wheel and clutch pedal and eventually it will start.

Not sure if maybe I have a bad connection at my starter or just the starter in general, or maybe something with the neutral safety switch. Either way, I get to dig into it again tomorrow.
          Check your clutch switch.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            Check your clutch switch.
            So I just disconnected the switch under the clutch which is the neutral safety switch, and still no start. I am going to check the connections at the starter tomorrow and clean them and just make sure they are tight.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              read this thread from page 1.
              will read again. subbed.
              o_O

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                o_O
                god damn kids these days

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                  So I just disconnected the switch under the clutch which is the neutral safety switch, and still no start. I am going to check the connections at the starter tomorrow and clean them and just make sure they are tight.
                  That could be the problem though, the switch isn't contacting like its suppose to. Without seeing the diagram, it would be hard to diagnose, but seeing as its probably a 2 wire switch you could probably jump the terminals and then go from there.

Check the diagram first to make sure you won't fry anything, but that is where I would go.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Faggotry
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

That could be the problem though, the switch isn't contacting like its suppose to. Without seeing the diagram, it would be hard to diagnose, but seeing as its probably a 2 wire switch you could probably jump the terminals and then go from there.

Check the diagram first to make sure you won't fry anything, but that is where I would go.

Yeah, I'm reading up on some things on evom right now, hoping to find some answers.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        si seņor
                        You get a chance to check on those 7m nuts yet?

Originally posted by andybob View Post

I had a similar problem
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          I had a similar problem
                          Did you fix it?
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            You get a chance to check on those 7m nuts yet?

I had a similar problem
                            i forgot , text me during the day to remind me

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

i always delete that BS so i can just turn the key

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                i always delete that BS so i can just turn the key
                                clutch switches are overrated anyways

Comment

Working...
                                X