This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeqpe View Post
    nope not trying to rat rod anymore but thanks a lot for being so nice over the internet really appreciate it! first time here and gettin a really warm welcome!
    i specialize in warm welcomes, is a flame thrower to your face warm enough for you?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• now i know how RT works, i don't have feelings cuz they disappeared years ago so back to randomness anyone know a good film editing program?
      -.-

Comment

• Yeah, I've noticed the overwhelmingly amount of new people in here lately. But they don't seem to last long.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          i specialize in warm welcomes, is a flame thrower to your face warm enough for you?

I had a buddy do a flaming shot once, set his beard on fire. now he has a bald spot on his face
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• btw im starting to like this forum (true story) feels like everybody is a total douchebag here i think i fit in perfect!
            -.-

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeqpe View Post
                btw im starting to like this forum (true story) feels like everybody is a total douchebag here i think i fit in perfect!
                It's when we don't bust your balls that you need to worry. We are all good people, we all like different things, but we all get along so well because we have the same personality.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  It's when we don't bust your balls that you need to worry. We are all good people, we all like different things, but we all get along so well because we have the same personality.
                  hehe sounds fun!
                  -.-

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    yea. its pretty much like 5 of the same people in here. and we also have kelly, some euros and a few aussies
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      yea. its pretty much like 5 of the same people in here. and we also have kelly, some euros and a few aussies
                      well now you got a dumbass swede here to!
                      -.-

Comment

its been happening like every day lately. I dont mind new people if they can hang and dont get all butt hurt by everything. But Im angry at the world and sometimes I like to lash out for absolutely no reason
                        FUCK YOU DAVE.

Better?
                        Originally posted by Jeqpe View Post
                        now i know how RT works, i don't have feelings cuz they disappeared years ago so back to randomness anyone know a good film editing program?
                        Shut up.

Originally posted by Haole View Post
                        Yeah, I've noticed the overwhelmingly amount of new people in here lately. But they don't seem to last long.
                        I started out by asking Jaze for naked pictures of his sister.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• josh, wtf did you need me to look up yesterday? i assume you just accidentally quoted the wrong person?

Comment

Ya kelly is in a league of his own. We **** the dog fucking criminal Aussies but somehow they weaseled themselves into normal society here. The euros speak terrible english, but have way cooler shit than we do in the states so we allow it.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              josh, wtf did you need me to look up yesterday? i assume you just accidentally quoted the wrong person?
                              I wanted to waste you time.

cars and stuff

Comment

• Haha I love the new thread title.
                                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Working...
                                X