Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Thread dead...
      -Kalim (klx photo studio)

Comment

• Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
        [IMG]http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/image.php?u=467&dateline=1324776258[IMG]
        Touché Kalim.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Touché Kalim.
          :P
          -Kalim (klx photo studio)

Comment

• oh no he didnt.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Originally posted by evilstar View Post
              oh no he didnt.
              oh yes he did.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I think my front driver hub bearing is going out. Gotta inspect it soon...

Comment

• Car is all back together, went out and took some pics, feeling pretty good right about now.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

oh yes he did.
                    oh well, watcha gonn doo...

Add me on Facebook
                    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                      Car is all back together, went out and took some pics, feeling pretty good right about now.

i need to learn the smilies here. wish we had more also.

Add me on Facebook
                      Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Just figured out all the money I've invested in skiing could have bought me some $1500 wheels. And I still have to buy a season pass, new boots, and new bindings. There goes another grand.

I either need cheaper hobbies or need to make more money.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          I either need cheaper hobbies or need to make more money.
                          My thoughts every day lol
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                            My thoughts every day lol
                            It also doesn't help that when I do something I research the shit outta whatever it might be, then spend the coin to do it right.

That's why I don't have wheels right now. lol

All said and done I think I'll have about $1200 into my skit set-up, thats just boots, bindings, and skis. Doesn't include a season pass and all my outer gear I've bought already. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Spring break plans fell through. Was gonna go on an epic road trip in an RV with 6 buddies but the only kid who was 21 and had a driver's license (requirement for renting one, we had another 21 year old but he's British and they won't recognize his license) had to drop out.

Ended up going to Lehigh, witness the riots from their win over Duke, went to NYC and worked on an apartment building my father just acquired that needed renovation. There's nothing like getting to tear down walls and bust things ups. Drove from NYC to Buffalo Sunday night. Did a little work pouring concrete for the basement floor in our new house. I did not know that having concrete on your skin can cause chemical burns cause of the lye. Now my forearms and hands are all red and hurting. Had a meeting for the t-shirt business I'm starting. Driving back to NYC for 3 more days of working on the apartment. I'm gonna make some serious well needed cash over break so I might treat myself to something nice soon, thinking about getting a clean rust free mk3 shell to build a auto-X/Hillclimb car with (My mk3 VR6 is super rusty and not worth starting a build with). Then back to Buffalo Saturday for the Sabres game and then back to Ithaca on Sunday for school.

Busy week.

Also just watched American Psycho. Possibly my new favorite movie. I hope theres a remake.

I gotta return some video tapes now. Bye.
                              emkayIV

Comment

• Tl;dr
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X