• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    its a possibility
    please do

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    suf fags, whoever says audis are ok, or not that bad has never worked on one or tried to diagnose a issue. all audi does is take a VW engine, somehow makes it MORE unreliable even though its the same fucking engine facing a different direction and puts in a pig of a sedan even though its small, put massive amounts of sound deadening, even more heavy retarded shit like astro turf wheel well liners, and dont forget that with an audi you must open the hood at least twice a week to make sure shit is ok. thats just unacceptable.

the interior is ok, too many buttons. the whole car is ok but it was probably designed by a faggot drinking a frappe.
    it's a vw afterall.

only thing worse than a vw is a vw fag.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• everytime i open a 2.0t hood i hear the direct injection *takatakatakatakatakatakataka*

fuck this get me my vagcom cable.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

thats for 1.8T's, the OK model.

2.7T? mother of fucking christ, i chase those fuckers with pitchforks.
        i had one guy with a 2.7t. fucking dude dropped so much money modding it. i was amazed people spent that on A6. full APR everything
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

everytime i open a 2.0t hood i hear the direct injection *takatakatakatakatakatakataka*

fuck this get me my vagcom cable.
          hahahah they are so loud. the FSI are easy to diag also. always a bad cam follower and fuel pump. and that damages the actual cam. then the rear pcv just crumbles into dust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
            please do

it's a vw afterall.

only thing worse than a vw is a vw fag.
            im hoping i get it. just got to wait it out a little longer

Comment

hahahah they are so loud. the FSI are easy to diag also. always a bad cam follower and fuel pump. and that damages the actual cam. then the rear pcv just crumbles into dust.
              as much as i **** to say it, id toally rock a TSI Jetta GLI as a daily. they drive really nice

Comment

i did a cam follower like 2-3 weeks ago, wasnt terrible took like 45 mins and got 2 hours. i didn't check the cam for damage though

Comment

i did a cam follower like 2-3 weeks ago, wasnt terrible took like 45 mins and got 2 hours. i didn't check the cam for damage though
                  yea. when the piston on the fuel pump plows through the cam follower it can score up the lobe on the cam really badly

Comment

as much as i **** to say it, id toally rock a TSI Jetta GLI as a daily. they drive really nice

In a unmodified state strictly for daily duties a jetta is better than a civic or corolla or anythine else in the range.

Comment

• this was at low mileage in a very well maintained mk5

Comment

this was at low mileage in a very well maintained mk5

dear fucking god, the one i replaced was just marked up not grenaded holy shit.

Comment

• Vagcom ain't that pricey.. so buy that and find ETKA(VW & Audi part catalog) and you have everything to diagnose problem and check price of parts to fix
                          Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                          Now: MB W211 320cdi
                          Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• shits crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
                              Vagcom ain't that pricey.. so buy that and find ETKA(VW & Audi part catalog) and you have everything to diagnose problem and check price of parts to fix
                              vagcom?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
                                Vagcom ain't that pricey.. so buy that and find ETKA(VW & Audi part catalog) and you have everything to diagnose problem and check price of parts to fix
                                i paid like 7 dollars for vagcom, suck it vag fags.

my buddy works parts at a VW dealer and olek and andre get insanely priced oem shit.

etka can get fucked

Comment

Working...
                                X