This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    as long as he can remember the cardinal rule of working on BMW he'll be fine.

"when all else fails, set it on fire and push it into the street"
    Hahahahahahahahahahahha.
    I honestly do some fucked up shit when I rage.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Brb 30 mins. Don't be cool without me
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Hahahahahahahahahahahha.
        I honestly do some fucked up shit when I rage.
        the last time i raged, I kicked a customers radio across my store and broke it
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

id rather stop drinking than ever attempt that again
          Dave, don't even fucking joke about something like that.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          i remember the last time I aired out my e30. it was terrifying
          I can remember the first time I aired out my... oh wait, I don't have to air out to lay frame.

I think I'm going to get an air compressor, run it through an adapter in my car, take out the springs, then just drill out all the struts and put an air nipple on the top. Start the car, fire up the air compressor, and wait for the struts to fill. Fucking genius. I've got your budget build right here.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah boy it passes smog! It's a 520i 1984 euro and was just registered as a matter of fact. It was legally imported from Germany to Canada then to the US. I just paid to get it here in the states. I'm letting it go pretty cheap because I want my damn 7 back and I have 4 other cars to deal with. Ill let it go for 4700 cash. And a fucken burrito!
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

last rage enduced frenzy i ripped the rear bumper clean off a e36. he was upgrading anyway but i had to buy the cocksucker all the faggy plastic rivets

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

That is not a Dave rage.

A Dave rage would have gone like "the last time i raged, I kicked a customers radio accross my store and it went through the customer's abdomen."
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  last rage enduced frenzy i ripped the rear bumper clean off a e36. he was upgrading anyway but i had to buy the cocksucker all the faggy plastic rivets
                  the down side of raging

after mine was over, the shop manager apologized for pissing me off to the point where i booted the radio like I was Pele. I told him he should be. Our regional manager was there too. he pulled the shop and store manager aside and was like "what are you gonna do about that?" they said "just stay out of his way, he'll calm down and be rational again in a few mins"

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Do want that euro e28.

If you ever part it out let me know lol.
                    It would be a shame to part this thing out. Lol. It's too damn clean. I'll get a shot of the engine and engine bay shits legit!
                    Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      That is not a Dave rage.

A Dave rage would have gone like "the last time i raged, I kicked a customers radio accross my store and it went through the customer's abdomen."
                      hahahahaha the customer wasnt around. i was just like "FUCK!" then booted that shit about 40 ft

Comment

• although i did once tell a customer "you better get out of my shop or youre gonna have $30k in medical bills to go with your car Im about to destroy"

Comment

• Or best offer, I really just need it gone!
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

hahahahaha the customer wasnt around. i was just like "FUCK!" then booted that shit about 40 ft
                            I'm surprised no one kept it as a momento of the time they witnessed a Dave rage and lived.

Comment

• Trying so hard not to blurt out laughing hysterically in class.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Trying so hard not to blurt out laughing hysterically in class.
                                today when I was unloading my shit at the storage unit

some guy - how am i supposed to get out? youre blocking the road!
                                me - get out the same way you came in. use some fucking logic
                                some guy - what?!
                                me - youre the only dumbass thats had to question that one. maybe you shouldnt be driving a truck and trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X