This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Its pretty bad here man.. There is a specific taskforce set out to pull over any car that isnt stock and rape you in the anus.

Dandenong lol... I doubt you'll want to drive out that far haha.. Up to you dude, You have my number. Ill be there from 9am onwards.

Along with $198 for driving an unsafe vehicle.
    ha ha keep up with the times man the UnRWC vehicle fine is $292, ask me how i know
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      Dunno about the ride height exactly, maybe we have a reglementation for that.

But what I know is that you can leave your car behind,when your wheels exceeding vehicle dimensions. Then you have to get that "fixed" in 2 weeks or so. If not, your car get*s put out of service. So you are not allowed to drive it.
      That maybe comes along with Points, which can make you lose you license if you have too much of them

Here we get one week, if we are lucky, otherwise we have to pay for a tow truck to tow it home. Then you have your registration suspended untill you fix it, and you cant get money back once your rego is suspended, so you either have to fix the car, or cop it on the chin and loose the money you payed for rego, which these days is about $620 per year.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• brb, patrol time... lots o drunks tonight.

Comment

Dunno about the ride height exactly, maybe we have a reglementation for that.

But what I know is that you can leave your car behind,when your wheels exceeding vehicle dimensions. Then you have to get that "fixed" in 2 weeks or so. If not, your car get*s put out of service. So you are not allowed to drive it.
          That maybe comes along with Points, which can make you lose your license if you have too much of them
          pretty much what our Un-Road Worthy Vehicle fine is.

You get a defect and have to clear it in 2 or 4 weeks (not too sure as i lost mine) or your Rego gets suspended

you can drive the car to and from workshops for 1 week after the defect and after you can only get it towed

so far you only get points if you keep driving contrary to a defect notice

Comment

• Well,that's bad.
            The good thing is, that our fines are not that high. So if you are like speeding it can cost you your license for a long time (between a month and "you will never get it back,bitch") but not that much money.
            But i would like to pay money instead of losing my license^^
            Originally posted by Oxer
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Hey Oxer, what you are doing for a job? Security stuff?
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• The rules are overkill... Only reason they are this bad, and will get worse, is cause the goverment gets more and more money out of it.

Comment

• what are the penalties for things like street drifting and such over there?

Comment

Hey Oxer, what you are doing for a job? Security stuff?
                    Yeah man security guard.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      what are the penalties for things like street drifting and such over there?

I really don't know. I never thought about it actually. At least it is strictly forbidden. That's what i know.

Comment

• yeah its strictly forbidden here too

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Paradise if not.

Comment

• getting caught usually leads to $1k of fines and if you are lucky and its your 1st offense you get to keep your license

otherwise its about $1k of fines and loss of license for 12month

it all varies as it is an offense you have to go to court for

Comment

• Sounds like the appropriate fine for germany

Comment

Working...
                                X