X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll give him that one - just felt like stirring in some light wtfuckery this evening. I'm doing book covers for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest so I think batshit crazy is on my mind.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• like this

wtf. is a shitty pic of a shitty plate. and I can see the photographers reflection in it. its terrible and makes me want to fly to FL and find this plate, and then smash it into tiny pieces
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        I'll give him that one - just felt like stirring in some light wtfuckery this evening. I'm doing book covers for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest so I think batshit crazy is on my mind.
        Solid movie though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          like this

wtf. is a shitty pic of a shitty plate. and I can see the photographers reflection in it. its terrible and makes me want to fly to FL and find this plate, and then smash it into tiny pieces
          If someone is calling that art I'm turning this into Friday.

RT changes lives.

Comment

I'll give him that one - just felt like stirring in some light wtfuckery this evening. I'm doing book covers for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest so I think batshit crazy is on my mind.
            im actually reading a book by a man that he wrote after he went insane also

Comment

One of the ones you posted earlier? I'm bored of all my current books and I've destroyed my copy of Cuckoo's Nest for this project. I feel like a bad person.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I must be retarded. that didnt make much sense

Comment

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I must be retarded. that didnt make much sense
                    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

like this

[IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/427106_10150724267882392_595657391_11198351_209967 5472_n.jpg[IMG]

Here is my educated sounding reflection on posted picture.

With the abundance of cheap DSLR cameras, I most certainly believe that is the product of a hipster thinking they are being 'creative' and 'artsy'. I do not see anything in that picture that would lead me to believe that is art, more or less a hipster faggot with an expensive camera thinking they are doing hipster shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

One of the ones you posted earlier? I'm bored of all my current books and I've destroyed my copy of Cuckoo's Nest for this project. I feel like a bad person.
                        Yea. The Antichrist by Friedrich Nietzsche. its a criticism of christianity written by an existentialist after he went insane. Its really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

With the abundance of cheap DSLR cameras, I most certainly believe that is the product of a hipster thinking they are being 'creative' and 'artsy'. I do not see anything in that picture that would lead me to believe that is art, more or less a hipster faggot with an expensive camera thinking they are doing hipster shit.
                          Its actuallly an old man thats a career photographer. and it might even be a 35mm film camera. I dont know if he ever switched to digital

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

Fucking Hipsters.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            Yea. The Antichrist by Friedrich Nietzsche. its a criticism of christianity written by an existentialist after he went insane. Its really good.
                            Duly noted onto the 'books to buy next' list.

Oh Hai Jason

RT changes lives.

Comment

Its actuallly an old man thats a career photographer. and it might even be a 35mm film camera. I dont know if he ever switched to digital
                              Well, there goes any credibility I did have right out the fucking window.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Fucking Hipsters.

Duly noted onto the 'books to buy next' list.

Oh Hai Jason
                                Ohai2u Chelsea!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X