This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the advice, will definitely remember that. Thanks Eric.

I like E9X racecars.
    np K. these things are sensitive to minor adjustments so tolerance levels are very low. gotta do it right the first time to avoid future headaches.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the advice, will definitely remember that. Thanks Eric.

I like E9X racecars.
      every new month id flip the page. turner, i am disappoint
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
        im fucking pissed about that bag, dave. i dont need additional expenses when im trying to do this 5 speed swap. it doesnt seem like it would cause any difference in wear. its surface only. ill see how much a replacement is....
        yea that sucks. I know what its like to be on a crazy tight budget and have that unexpected expense come up. fucking blows

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          yea that sucks. I know what its like to be on a crazy tight budget and have that unexpected expense come up. fucking blows
          That's the way it always is, I don't know what you guys are talking about.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            That's the way it always is, I don't know what you guys are talking about.
            must be because you own a honda

Comment

i know. i have the car in the air and the bags have air in them. i didnt notice it when they were off the car deflated, otherwise i would have sent them right back for a replacement. ugh.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

np K. these things are sensitive to minor adjustments so tolerance levels are very low. gotta do it right the first time to avoid future headaches.
                Indeed, thanks man. Hopefully I don't fuck this up.
                Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                im fucking pissed about that bag, dave. i dont need additional expenses when im trying to do this 5 speed swap. it doesnt seem like it would cause any difference in wear. its surface only. ill see how much a replacement is....
                What happened?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i know. i have the car in the air and the bags have air in them. i didnt notice it when they were off the car deflated, otherwise i would have sent them right back for a replacement. ugh.
                  Im sure rali will hook it up. they really helped me out when I blew that sleeve on mine

Comment

• CEO Parking

cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      CEO Parking

is that pic from 1998?

Comment

must be because you own a honda
                        Clearly you guys have never attempted engine/drivetrain/electrical work on any car.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Clearly you guys have never attempted engine/drivetrain/electrical work on any car.
                          hahaha I had to go back and re-read what you had said. I totally read it wrong the first time. even though it always happens, it always sucks.

Comment

Indeed, thanks man. Hopefully I don't fuck this up.

What happened?
                            one of my front bags has a small defect on it. possibly during shipping. you can miss it with it deflated off the car but when its pumped up its visible. i just caught it this weekend. im inquiring on its significance, if its nothing to worry about, or what can be done about it.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

hahaha I had to go back and re-read what you had said. I totally read it wrong the first time. even though it always happens, it always sucks.
                              It always sucks. But man does it make for some good stories.

Nothing like driving a car 7 miles to the parts store with an open header... because you forgot to buy the flange gasket.

Comment

• Sat in a Tesla Roadster yesterday, surpisingly it was very very comfortable, I could have done a 8 hour drive in it and still have been fine. I am by no means a small guy either, though once my 6'1" 240lb roommate got in there it really was not so comfortable

Comment

Working...
                                X