This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Lol. At first when I saw the chick, I was like DO NOT WANT. Then the movie progresses... I now have a weird attraction to her
    I agree, not sure what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      I agree, not sure what it is.
      It's just the way films manipulate the mind, I think.

Comment

She's sexy, that's all. Great movie.

Comment

Ah her mysterious, kick ass and take no names, almost kinky attitude does it

Comment

• I almost got arrested right now. They had a roadblock on my way home from a friend's house. I don't know why, but they've been doing a bunch of roadblocks lately. They've had at LEAST 8 in the past 3 days, and it's been going on for a little over a week.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just took a caffeine pill. Been up all night and have a flight at 9am. Drunk as shit already and still havent completely packed yet for Texas. LMAO

Also Drama, I was going to say maybe it's because it's SXSW, but you are in El Paso, and that's nowhere near you.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                I almost got arrested right now. They had a roadblock on my way home from a friend's house. I don't know why, but they've been doing a bunch of roadblocks lately. They've had at LEAST 8 in the past 3 days, and it's been going on for a little over a week.
                Drinking or high?

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                Just took a caffeine pill. Been up all night and have a flight at 9am. Drunk as shit already and still havent completely packed yet for Texas. LMAO

Also Drama, I was going to say maybe it's because it's SXSW, but you are in El Paso, and that's nowhere near you.
                Fuck sleep!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Haha. I have no idea why they're doing it... As soon as I left my friends house, I turned on this small back road and stopped at the light. Then a firetruck passed me and took a left. Light turned green and the firetruck was taking every turn I took to get to my house. Then it led to a roadblock on a major street that I take. Couldn't bust a U cause then they'd probably chase me down so I just went through it. They took me out the truck and did a breathalyzer test and asked me all these questions..

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Drinking or high?

Fuck sleep!
                    lmao exactly
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

Drinking or high?
                      Neither. I still have a provisional license so I'm not supposed to be driving past 12:00am.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Listening to the Project X album. So good.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          Neither. I still have a provisional license so I'm not supposed to be driving past 12:00am.
                          Oh shit, lol. I was thinking you were either/or because you said you almost got arrested.

Comment

• Not sure why, but I fucking love this song. It's keeping me going this morning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umAL-6-j1Ew"]Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll (A-Trak remix) - YouTube[/ame]
                            fuck everybody.
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• I can dig it. I've actually been raiding the music thread off & on tonight.

Comment

Oh shit, lol. I was thinking you were either/or because you said you almost got arrested.
                                I almost did haha. They pulled me out cause it was already 2:30am, and I cant be driving past 12:00am. They wanted to see if I was drinking, and why I was driving out so late, and they checked my record, blah blah blah. Got off good though.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X