This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• A PSU meet would be sick. And of course I'm gunna Mack dem bitches.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        A PSU meet would be sick. And of course I'm gunna Mack dem bitches.
        Bet you won't do it pussy.

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• In a year or so when you get your own place offcampus Im coming... Show dem hoes how we do it in Aus... Wrestling our snakes and shit.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            In a year or so when you get your own place offcampus Im coming... Show dem hoes how we do it in Aus... Wrestling our snakes and shit.
            Please do Ox, I got your cooler waiting for when you get here. Off campus next year is going to be fucking nuts. I cannot wait.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Please do Ox, I got your cooler waiting for when you get here. Off campus next year is going to be fucking nuts. I cannot wait for you to sleep in my bed.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Just took my last drift session in my car for a while. I am deeply saddened.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• what what

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• 12 hours of work today. im fucking beat
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      Just took my last drift session in my car for a while. I am deeply saddened.
                      At least you didn't have to raise your car so your dad can drive it while your gone like I had to.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• bhahhahahahha fail. My dad drives the s13 sometimes. He usually fills the tank up too. So i don't mind.

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Pfft... Havent you watched crocodile dundee? My Knife > all weapons.
                          no i havent
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          at first i thought that said "smack some hoes" then i realized it didnt. lamesauce. smacking hoes is where its at

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          A PSU meet would be sick. And of course I'm gunna Mack dem bitches.
                          i doubt it

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          Bet you won't do it pussy.
                          this
                          Just took my last drift session in my car for a while. I am deeply saddened.
                          booo....take up to teh mountains with you

bhahhahahahha fail. My dad drives the s13 sometimes. He usually fills the tank up too. So i don't mind.
                          thats awesome
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• omg my back hurts from doing some actual work. got it done though. how's everyone doing today?

oxer if you're here, i'm stealing your peek-a-boo pedo cause i had some high school girl wanting to slob my knob today. that scares the crap out of me cause i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old for that. wtf? seriously, she was all poking her tongue in the side of her mouth and being all smily and digging my earrings while eating up everything i was saying. i know this kind of shit, i been there before back in the day, LOL. made me uber uncomfortable and lucky for her parents, i have morals. to top it off, she was wearing her boyfriend's class ring around her neck ROFL. if a youngin around here resembles me in some way, i'll hook you up.
                            Last edited by Guest; 08-19-2010, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Randomness:

College is starting back up, which means no fucking fun money.

...and, the finger I partially severed 2 years ago is throbbing a little.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
                                omg my back hurts from doing some actual work. got it done though. how's everyone doing today?

oxer if you're here, i'm stealing your peek-a-boo pedo cause i had some high school girl wanting to slob my knob today. that scares the crap out of me cause i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old for that. wtf? seriously, she was all poking her tongue in the side of her mouth and being all smily and digging my earrings while eating up everything i was saying. i know this kind of shit, i been there before back in the day, LOL. made me uber uncomfortable and lucky for her parents, i have morals. to top it off, she was wearing her boyfriend's class ring around her neck ROFL. if a youngin around here resembles me in some way, i'll hook you up.
                                let me get that number....

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X