This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL PACKED!

Gotta stop and pick up some PVW and PBMW so I can have some posters in my room.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• championship white NSX looks tasty.

how do you play cartown anyway? lol

Comment

• come on kielan your costing me money!!
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          ALL PACKED!

Gotta stop and pick up some PVW and PBMW so I can have some posters in my room.
          dont forget to pick up some playgirl magazines for some fabio posters

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
            dont forget to pick up some playgirl magazines for some fabio posters
            LOL

Sorry ive been gone for a few hours, was watching a movie... This is really bad... 3 movies in 3 nights... I really gotta stop.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              LOL

Sorry ive been gone for a few hours, was watching a movie... This is really bad... 3 movies in 3 nights... I really gotta stop.
              Which movies?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

LOL

try 3 movies in 1 night...

Comment

• Ahhh im almost done packing too.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    Which movies?
                    Step brothers, The edge of darkness, from paris with love, and the A team... Shit, I did two movies the other night.. my bad.

Originally posted by BZin20AE View Post
                    try 3 movies in 1 night...
                    I once did a 16 hour shift house sitting some rich dudes mansion.. total of 7.5 movies. Was awesome.

Comment

I once did a 16 hour shift house sitting some rich dudes mansion.. total of 7.5 movies. Was awesome.
                      Oh god, you got me beat... 3 is my record

Comment

• shut up oxer. When my xbox was broken a few weeks ago, I had nothing to do on one weekend.....14-15 movies watch on saturday-sunday.....fucking horrible. Also watched the last 3 seasons of south park back to back.....

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          shut up oxer. When my xbox was broken a few weeks ago, I had nothing to do on one weekend.....14-15 movies watch on saturday-sunday.....fucking horrible. Also watched the last 3 seasons of south park back to back.....
                          Yes, but I am talking about doin it while at work... You didnt get payed to watch those 15 movies... I did.

Comment

• yea I did

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Im not talking monopoly money..... Im talking real cash beotch! DollaDolla Bill YO!

Comment

• nigga.........I was talkin bout Coins nigga. Coins. You know the ones in Car Town? those coins nigga

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X