This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
    Watching the food network is like torture. I know there are no places in my town to get anything comparable and I sure as hell can't cook. Yet I watch anyways.
    The worst is watching Triple D, because by then end of the show, you really want some good fucking food. And then another show comes on and you're like, fml

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Triple D is the best show on that channel and while I'm watching I always hope they feature a restaurant within an hour of me, it's only happened twice.
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• I want an E90 sedan.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          I want an E90 sedan.
          Meh.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            The worst is watching Triple D, because by then end of the show, you really want some good fucking food. And then another show comes on and you're like, fml
            watched that when I was in Utah, they went to this super good looking taco place, mega authentic, super good stuff, and I was like ahhhhh, I need that shit

so then I got in the car and fuckin went there because it was 5 minutes away, fucking winning at life

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
              watched that when I was in Utah, they went to this super good looking taco place, mega authentic, super good stuff, and I was like ahhhhh, I need that shit

so then I got in the car and fuckin went there because it was 5 minutes away, fucking winning at life
              I'm jelly as hell.

We should do a Trip D roadtrip on the eastcoast with stanced cars. That would be kinda cool actually. Plan it all out and shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                I want an E90 sedan.
                I decided that after I graduate I'll be buying a facelift 335i and making it a really nice daily.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm jelly as hell.

We should do a Trip D roadtrip on the eastcoast with stanced cars. That would be kinda cool actually. Plan it all out and shit.
                  I'm going to see if there are any Triple D restaurants on my route to SoWo, if there are, I'm hittin em up no doubt.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

• So my hair is probably the longest it has ever been in 10+ years and I've been tossing around the idea for growing it out even longer for Locks of Love.

If you don't know what that is, check it here: http://www.locksoflove.org/

I've been making a bucket list and I want to do something positive for a random person and thought this was a cool idea.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I decided that after I graduate I'll be buying a facelift 335i and making it a really nice daily.

Comment

So my hair is probably the longest it has ever been in 10+ years and I've been tossing around the idea for growing it out even longer for Locks of Love.

I've been making a bucket list and I want to do something positive for a random person and thought this was a cool idea.
                        Do it! Says the man that had corn rows

Comment

• watching ninja warrior, oh yes

Comment

• I just started the walking dead. Great series

Comment

• dead

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

So my hair is probably the longest it has ever been in 10+ years and I've been tossing around the idea for growing it out even longer for Locks of Love.

Well duh of course do it

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                dead
                                Yeah....think im goin to finish my car this weekend.
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X