X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Rossignol Synergys for boots, super comfortable, awesome all around boot.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
      I don't know, I just personally don't like them, they always seem heavy to me, and seem like they fall apart, but I'm sure you'll be fine, I'm just a ski snob
      Yeah.

I just wanted a good all around ski that would be fun on the mountain and fun in the park. I don't plan to get wicked technical, I just want to have fun jibbing and riding around. I know a few people that have Line's and really love them and they kinda talked me into them. I think for what I want out of them, they will be fine.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• That awkward moment after you have sex with your girlfriend, walk out of her bedroom to go piss (wearing clothes), and see her friend and her sister watching TV...

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I don't know, I just personally don't like them, they always seem heavy to me, and seem like they fall apart, but I'm sure you'll be fine, I'm just a ski snob
          Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I have Rossignol Synergys for boots, super comfortable, awesome all around boot.
          Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Yeah.

I just wanted a good all around ski that would be fun on the mountain and fun in the park. I don't plan to get wicked technical, I just want to have fun jibbing and riding around. I know a few people that have Line's and really love them and they kinda talked me into them. I think for what I want out of them, they will be fine.

Skiers...
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

are those K2 Seths? I have no idea what they call the seth now, but are those them?

and Dudeman

http://oshc.brewcompetition.com/rah/
            That looks like fun
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Looks good !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  It almost looks like that shot is a little off horizon. Hopefully that makes sense. I'm about to take the 3rd tequila shot after 6 bud light platinums.

I'm probably just drunk though.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    That looks like fun
                    I'm going to try to get down there with a furkin or two hopefully, one because I went to school there and want to rub my awesome beer in former classmates faces, and two because one

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      It almost looks like that shot is a little off horizon. Hopefully that makes sense. I'm about to take the 3rd tequila shot after 6 bud light platinums.

I'm probably just drunk though.
                      Lol that makes no sense.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm going to try to get down there with a furkin or two hopefully, one because I went to school there and want to rub my awesome beer in former classmates faces, and two because one
                        Lets get josh to go so we can show him what good beer is
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Lol that makes no sense.
                          Fuck. Okay, so if you go in PS and rotate it one time, I think it will look even.

Man, fuck trying to make sense. I'm probably just too drunk to correct myself at this point.

Self-edit:

I'm def. just drunk, ignore that post.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• No idea what is going on with my bumper on the right side, probably gunna have to ziptie that mofucka up.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              Fuck. Okay, so if you go in PS and rotate it one time, I think it will look even.

Man, fuck trying to make sense. I'm probably just too drunk to correct myself at this point.

Self-edit:

I'm def. just drunk, ignore that post.
                              Yes, you are drunk, that's not helping you at all. You have to realize that the angle at which that was taken adds depth to the photo, so there is perspective that is probably fucking with your drunk ass right now.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i wish i knew what was wrong with mine. I work all weekend so wont have time to check it out til monday, but its clunking pretty bad in the back

Comment

Working...
                                X