X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are crazy. I would have had no drive to go to high school if it weren't for sex...

Comment

• Holy fucking shit, finally fucking-ly. After like 2 years of applying everywhere, I got my first interview tomorrow. LO-FUCKING-L
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        You guys are crazy. I would have had no drive to go to high school if it weren't for sex...
        My drive was to get the fuck out of my shitty hometown.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          You guys are crazy. I would have had no drive to go to high school if it weren't for sex...
          Lol couldn't tell you what it was man. I tried and came close but ehh.
          It's not like me or Kelly are unattractive dudes, no homo lol.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          My drive was to get the fuck out of my shitty hometown.
          Pretty much this. Girls in my highschool were cunts.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post

all the chicks in my school were dudes, I out-sourced

Comment

• Y'alls silly.

Comment

• I just didn't care enough to pursue it, I had my own problems to sort out before I could become confident enough to really talk to girls properly. Don't give a fuck. People make way too big a deal out of whether or not you're a virgin. Just let shit roll and you'll be good.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                  Y'alls silly.
                  Ohai Mike

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I just didn't care enough to pursue it, I had my own problems to sort out before I could become confident enough to really talk to girls properly. Don't give a fuck. People make way too big a deal out of whether or not you're a virgin. Just let shit roll and you'll be good.
                  Fucking this!
                  This is probably gay and cliche, but I waited for the right girl lol
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

Fucking this!
                    Fag

Comment

Ohai Mike

Fucking this!
                      I didn't care if it was "with the right girl" or not, I just let things happen, and played it as it went. I wasn't going to force it, nor did I want to. It wasn't priority #1, I have other stuff I have to do, it was one of those things that I knew would happen, it was just a matter of when.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

you got no game. bro.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I didn't care if it was "with the right girl" or not, I just let things happen, and played it as it went. I wasn't going to force it, nor did I want to. It wasn't priority #1, I have other stuff I have to do, it was one of those things that I knew would happen, it was just a matter of when.
                          Oh no I gotcha man, and that's perfectly fine.
                          I was just stating that's what I did, couldn't be happier.

I got shit for it all the time from my buddies but I never gave a fuck lol. Yeah it's sucked but oh well haha.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Lol Kelly, everyone's razzing you because they can. I've always said sex is hugely overrated by most people. It's fun no doubt but those who put it on a pedestal are retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                              you got no game. bro.
                              guess not haha
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                                Lol Kelly, everyone's razzing you because they can. I've always said sex is hugely overrated by most people. It's fun no doubt but those who put it on a pedestal are retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X