This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Christ, I leave for the day, to drive home, and hang out with Charlie, and there is a fucking Congrats thread in OT? Fucking Dudeman. Can't say I didn't expect it, but god damn, have some decency?
    I dont know if the thread is true, or just a joke, but if it is true then congrats man, you'll enjoy being a dad! I know i do

Comment

• Originally posted by Dibaltic View Post
      I dont know if the thread is true, or just a joke, but if it is true then congrats man, you'll enjoy being a dad! I know i do
      It's true, I had sex for the first time, and the condom broke. I am not at all ready to be a father, and made sure to get Plan B as quickly as I could. Hoping that nothing happens, and she has her period and life continues.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

It's true, I had sex for the first time, and the condom broke. I am not at all ready to be a father, and made sure to get Plan B as quickly as I could. Hoping that nothing happens, and she has her period and life continues.
        Well good luck man, i'm sure things will work out either way though! I'm sure you'll be nerve racked til she gets it

Comment

I've had to use it before, I'm sure you'll be fine. Be prepared for the longest __ weeks of your life though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            I've had to use it before, I'm sure you'll be fine. Be prepared for the longest __ weeks of your life though.
            I'm terrified, I hope it'll be fine, but I'm still shitting bricks.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yea man, I know the feeling well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Yea man, I know the feeling well.
                agreed

Comment

• Yo K, fuck that man don't be worried. When the fuck was the last time a plan B pill didn't work? be stoked you got finish inside, shit doesn't get better than that.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    Yo K, fuck that man don't be worried. When the fuck was the last time a plan B pill didn't work? be stoked you got finish inside, shit doesn't get better than that.
                    I know I know, it's just something that I can't get out of my head. I hope she just has her damn period, and we can continue to do whatever.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• know when it is supposed to happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        know when it is supposed to happen?
                        I don't I'll ask her tomorrow. It's gotta be soon.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That happened to my friend last year. He was going to pull out but she said it was okay since he had a condom on. He blew the load, the load blew the condom and all hell broke loose. He was freaking out for about 3 weeks till he finally found out she wasn't pregnant.

I say you'll be okay, Kelly.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Lol yeah these little scares have happened to everyone
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I can't wait for this in the Benz. Mean muggin.

cars and stuff

Comment

• So you are keeping it. Thank God.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X