X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread has reminded me that I need stop at the "intimate care" section on my way home from work today.

Kelly, you'll be okay man. Keep a level head and talk to the girl.

I could rip on you hard about this, but I've had a pregnancy scare, and that isn't a thing to fucking joke about.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      This thread has reminded me that I need stop at the "intimate care" section on my way home from work today.

I could rip on you hard about this, but I've had a pregnancy scare, and that isn't a thing to fucking joke about.
      you're a fag, ill be raw doggin tonight like a real man.
      Last edited by Jesus Christ; 03-02-2012, 02:43 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

This thread has reminded me that I need stop at the "intimate care" section on my way home from work today.

My wife and I had a pregnancy scare once.

She popped my son out 9 months later.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          ahhhhh youre all set, ive straight creampied for consecutive days and never caught a belly. its all about where she is in her cycle.
          Ahahaha, holy hell. That sure is one way to word it.

Comment

you're a fag, ill be raw doggin tonight like a real man.
            Clearly you are unaware of my habits Jaze. You're a fag for talking about pleasuring yourself later with your bare hand.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Clearly you are unaware of my habits Jaze. You're a fag for talking about pleasuring yourself later with your bare hand.
              im like married, if i jerk off its my choice...and sometimes i go with that option.

Comment

• My wife and i had a pregnancy scare, i punched her in the stomach, 1st world problem solved
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Kielan, the real point is not to get yourself into this position, that's what you have to realize. You gotta know all the tricks like, for example, if a woman's on top she can't get pregnant. It's just gravity.

Comment

im like married, if i jerk off its my choice...and sometimes i go with that option.
                    Sometimes it really is just easier to rub one out than deal with a woman.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Holy crap, I just logged in and read the last couple of pages and have been laughing my ass off.
                      2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        Sometimes it really is just easier to rub one out than deal with a woman.
                        true fucking story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          Kielan, the real point is not to get yourself into this position, that's what you have to realize. You gotta know all the tricks like, for example, if a woman's on top she can't get pregnant. It's just gravity.
                          Uhh... Idk about you bro but my shit doesn't just ooze out. I'll fuckin hit you in the mouth from here....
                          cars and stuff

Comment

Uhh... Idk about you bro but my shit doesn't just ooze out. I'll fuckin hit you in the mouth from here....
                            ...it's from knocked up...

Comment

• I'm like an up and cumming John snow..... Paul winter? ..... Peter north. Ya that's the one.... Peter fire hose north.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

Ironic that you will be doing that from under Kielan's bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X