X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nowadays im even more accepting. i guess that might be the right word. i dont care about that kinda shit. i dont give poeple shit (especially about cars), i try to encourage them. and i try to avoid fights, i guess im maturing lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      I use to be a dick in high school, I changed as soon as I got my diploma- sorta. Theres still that group of kids I **** and talk shit on, I know them personally, and they are tools.

I probably made myself sound like a dick right there haha.
      youre a dick lol

Comment

• Indeed you did.

I fucking **** my school life since fucking 1st grade, the racism, the jokes, all that shit since first fucking grade. Life has sucked pretty fucking hardcore for me at points (I seriously contemplated suicide for a while freshman year). You would never know how fucked up I used to be though, because I would just keep it to myself. And now my brother goes through the same shit, only I am there to put an end to it before it can start (I have slammed my fair share of little racist shits up lockers this year).
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ahh, alright at the sake of me looking like a dick over the internet, ill explain.

I never use to tease kids, untill I started dating this girl and they all talked shit on me. So I went up and asked them you know why are they talking shit about me, you dont know me. Then they tried to fight me and I just laughed because they were all talk. They still talk shit and act all tough so they're tools. Its only like 2 kids.

Im nice, easy to get along with, and a chill dude. I just **** those 2 kids lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Indeed you did.

I fucking **** my school life since fucking 1st grade, the racism, the jokes, all that shit since first fucking grade. Life has sucked pretty fucking hardcore for me at points (I seriously contemplated suicide for a while freshman year). You would never know how fucked up I used to be though, because I would just keep it to myself. And now my brother goes through the same shit, only I am there to put an end to it before it can start (I have slammed my fair share of little racist shits up lockers this year).
            It all changes once you graduate man, trust me.

-Dan

Comment

ahh, alright at the sake of me looking like a dick over the internet, ill explain.

I never use to tease kids, untill I started dating this girl and they all talked shit on me. So I went up and asked them you know why are they talking shit about me, you dont know me. Then they tried to fight me and I just laughed because they were all talk. They still talk shit and act all tough so they're tools. Its only like 2 kids.

Im nice, easy to get along with, and a chill dude. I just **** those 2 kids lol
              I think everyone has people like that in their life.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

It all changes once you graduate man, trust me.
                Oh I know, I just stopped associating with kids from my school pretty much, I have like 3 friends at my HS and then the rest all go to other schools or live in other towns. I am so done with Wilton, can't wait to get out of this shit hole.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh I know, I just stopped associating with kids from my school pretty much, I have like 3 friends at my HS and then the rest all go to other schools or live in other towns. I am so done with Wilton, can't wait to get out of this shit hole.
                  this whole time i thought you were in wolcott lol

Comment

When I graduated, I had 2 really good friends. The rest were just people I knew and hung out with occasionally. I don't talk to any of them anymore, just the 2 good friends. In college I made a whole bunch of friends and everyone gets along with everyone. There's still that group who talks shit and start drama, but I don't associate with them.

-Dan

Comment

When I graduated, I had 2 really good friends. The rest were just people I knew and hung out with occasionally. I don't talk to any of them anymore, just the 2 good friends. In college I made a whole bunch of friends and everyone gets along with everyone. There's still that group who talks shit and start drama, but I don't associate with them.
                      im friends with like 3 people from HS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        this whole time i thought you were in wolcott lol
                        Even though it says Wilton, CT just to left of all of my posts.

Dave get off the happy sugar.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          im friends with like 3 people from HS.
                          Yeah its weird ha. We use to all have pool parties and get togethers every night. Atleast 15 people at my house everynight. And now I only talk to 2 of them. Its all good with me tho, I try to stay away from the "lets get drunk/high party party party sluts" scene.

-Dan

Comment

hahhaaha i dont know why i always though that

Comment

First your name, now the location? C'mon Dave, your slippin'

-Dan

Comment

Yeah its weird ha. We use to all have pool parties and get togethers every night. Atleast 15 people at my house everynight. And now I only talk to 2 of them. Its all good with me tho, I try to stay away from the "lets get drunk/high party party party sluts" scene.
                                most friends, are friends out of convenience.

Comment

Working...
                                X