• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHH they're here!
    RUN AWAY!
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post

Is it bad that this is the exact thought I had when I saw Rally posting in RT?
      I'm not even sure who that is, I'm just here to get my e-dick sucked by Josh.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

We value everyone's input on the topics at hand. If your opinions are strong, share 'em. Stand up for 'em. Speak them loud and be the voice of your community.

Don't hide away in "RT". You're doing the community no good.

Comment

I'm not even sure who that is, I'm just here to get my e-dick sucked by Josh.
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
            We value everyone's input on the topics at hand. If your opinions are strong, share 'em. Stand up for 'em. Speak them loud and be the voice of your community.

Honestly I just wish you guys would bs a little more in RT.

Comment

No no... I tried busting mike's balls once.... i thought he fucking ***** me for like 2 months until someone made a comment about how he loves my big goofy ass.
              cars and stuff

Comment

I've been posting in RT since it was in the 2 digit page numbers. Don't mind me

Trust me, dude. I miss BSing in the RT as well as chatting with many of my friends. I know you guys want to think that we're money hungry dudes out to just make a buck, but that just isn't the case...and I wish we could just hang out and show you that in person. We work our asses off to keep this thing running and keep it fun for you guys. I don't get to post in RT as much as I used to, but it's not out of lack of desire.....just a lack of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post

I don't hide away necessarily. I just feel that RT has a good group of like-minded individuals that get along and provide the sense of community that we all enjoy about this site.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

I don't hide away necessarily. I just feel that RT has a good group of like-minded individuals that get along and provide the sense of community that we all enjoy about this site.
                    seriously stephen.... just shut the hell up before i sick jesus on you.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      seriously stephen.... just shut the hell up before i sick jesus on you.
                      Ok

Just kidding, kiss my ass lol.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

Ok

Just kidding, kiss my ass lol.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

I don't post on the forums much anymore, and at the rate I do, I simply can't keep up with this thread. We'd love to participate but as we've said, we bust our balls just trying to make a post with some regularity to maintain some forum presence.

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          That's fair. But you can't expect the sense of community you endear to exist outside of RT if you guys don't venture out yourselves.
                          Remember, its you guys that make the community. Without your participation, its those that are still active that dictate the overall feel of the community.
                          It needs your participation.

Comment

• Could you guys imagine RT running this site?
                            fuck everybody.
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              No no... I tried busting mike's balls once.... i thought he fucking ***** me for like 2 months until someone made a comment about how he loves my big goofy ass.
                              I'm like 90% sure he hates me, but then I'm a huge asshole\troll.

Originally posted by Rally View Post
                              I've been posting in RT since it was in the 2 digit page numbers. Don't mind me

Trust me, dude. I miss BSing in the RT as well as chatting with many of my friends. I know you guys want to think that we're money hungry dudes out to just make a buck, but that just isn't the case...and I wish we could just hang out and show you that in person. We work our asses off to keep this thing running and keep it fun for you guys. I don't get to post in RT as much as I used to, but it's not out of lack of desire.....just a lack of time.

Well you realize that assumption is based on the fact that you're never here right? Its like the father that never sees his kids because he is too busy working all the time so his kids can have a better life. But I don't see you as "money hungry dudes", more like ambitious in what you do. And thats fine, I get it, but I would like to get to know you guys like I know these fegs. Because I hear all the old stories about what you guys used to do.

Comment

Could you guys imagine RT running this site?
                                The blog front page would probably get updated about 40-50 times an hour

Comment

Working...
                                X