This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArthurWoosh View Post
    Welll...I guess this IS the RANDOM thread, isn't it? Why can't I ask for some little help? It's not like I'm asking to pay you for something. Thought that people here are much more polite.
    If you having a bad day- don't take it out on me.
    Originally posted by Haole View Post
    If you don't have thick skin, the Random Thread is not for you. This is the one place on the forum where you will get smashed down with insults after insults, its just how it is here. Good luck on your survival if you wish to stay in here.
    People are polite.

Just not on this thread.

This thread requires some thick skin.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
      I tried. The comment that things have been broadened and not shifted got me good though.

I pretty much rambled through a post.
      Well I understand the "owners" point of view, I mean this is a business.
      Whether or not it started that way doesn't matter at this point, its a business now.
      Hence the whole appealing to all masses thing, its not because they have a soft spot on their ball sacks, its to maximize their audience and get more traffic.

I mean this is a really good idea, its a automotive forum that caters to all makes and models, and accepts just about every clean car (and not so clean).

They may not be making alot of money now but they are generating traffic, creating a theoretical value for when they sell the site (and don't BS, because it will happen). I wouldn't be surprised if they have already been offered a significant sum....
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Thick foreskin.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          People are polite.

Just not on this thread.

This thread requires some thick skin.
          yeah, I don't have to be nice here

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Whether or not it started that way doesn't matter at this point, its a business now.
          Hence the whole appealing to all masses thing, its not because they have a soft spot on their ball sacks, its to maximize their audience and get more traffic.

I mean this is a really good idea, its a automotive forum that caters to all makes and models, and accepts just about every clean car (and not so clean).

They may not be making alot of money now but they are generating traffic, creating a theoretical value for when they sell the site (and don't BS, because it will happen). I wouldn't be surprised if they have already been offered a significant sum....

The thing I don't like is the fact that they are kind of skirting the fact that its a business, like they are avoiding the elephant in the room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
            Thick foreskin.
            eww fuck that. My shit got chopped off a long time ago.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              eww fuck that. My shit got chopped off a long time ago.
              We know, we heard she keeps your dick in her purse now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Right. I don't think people want that though. They want a site true to its roots. It's 100% a business now and they aren't coming out and saying it.

The VW crowd tends to **** S|W because they think cookie cutter builds should get them features all over the place. I completely disagree with all of them and that idea.
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

We know, we heard she keeps your dick in her purse now.
                  OOOOOOOO.... low blow sir. low blow.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

Right. I don't think people want that though. They want a site true to its roots.

The VW crowd tends to **** S|W because they think cookie cutter builds should get them features all over the place. I completely disagree with all of them and that idea.
                    Yeah, thats not going to happen.
                    As soon as it get popular its going to change to make more money, as it has.
                    Thats the way just about every business goes, and you shouldn't get mad, even if they are your friends. They aren't stabbing you in the back per se, they are doing their job\career\dream, its their life man let them make some money and be successful. Its not like they are sacrificing babies in the name of satan, they are taking a good idea and capitalizing on it.

I just don't like the fact that they are trying to make us eat shit and they are calling it filet mignon.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      OOOOOOOO.... low blow sir. low blow.
                      Truth hurts bro

Comment

Yeah, thats not going to happen.
                        As soon as it get popular its going to change to make more money, as it has.
                        Thats the way just about every business goes, and you shouldn't get mad, even if they are your friends. They aren't stabbing you in the back per se, they are doing their jobcareerdream, its their life man let them make some money and be successful. Its not like they are sacrificing babies in the name of satan, they are taking a good idea and capitalizing on it.

I just don't like the fact that they are trying to make us eat shit and they are calling it filet mignon.
                        I absolutely see what you're saying and agree.

Fuck you IRS, give me my money so I can PM this guy and drive to PA to buy these wheels.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

Right. I don't think people want that though. They want a site true to its roots. It's 100% a business now and they aren't coming out and saying it.
                          It's a business and we have no issue admitting that. We mentioned it multiple times in that thread. You'll find that all of the Stance blogs are businesses. It doesn't mean we've lost our roots. We're still posting member-built, slammed cars just as we've done since day one.

You can check my response in that thread for a visual example as such.

Comment

• AHHHHHHHHHHH they're here!
                            RUN AWAY!

Comment

• I don't really get all the drama surrounding that thread.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHH they're here!
                                RUN AWAY!

Is it bad that this is the exact thought I had when I saw Rally posting in RT?
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X