This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning RT.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• blog

Hey guys!

I've been reading the forum for a while, and admiring the photos of all the dope cars! I like this site very much. I had an assignment in school- to create a blog about something that I like and I chose to write about beautiful and clean cars and about drift. My blog is in latvian, but there are some good drift videos from locals, so if it's not hard for you, then you could check it out- I will get my grade based on the pageviews that I get, so I need to collect them as many as possible ;D

Hope for your support!

Comment

• Hello all,

I got an assignment in school. My grade will depend on how much money I make from hapless people on the internet. PM me so I can send you my bank details and you can send me as much money as you can. My grade depends on how much money I have gathered.

Thank you!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Only for your sig picture.

I'll just waste the last hour at work by staring at it, way more interesting than listening to some tool prattle on about his computer problems.

/edit: Dude, wait what, where is your post, Anonymoose.

I wanted to stare at that ass.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Dr.AK- what is your problem? ;D So much for an OG- dissin on people :p

Comment

• The fuck
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Who the fuck is this Arthur? And what is he doing in our thread?
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Commence unwilling intercourse!
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurWoosh View Post
                    Hey guys!

I've been reading the forum for a while, and admiring the photos of all the dope cars! I like this site very much. I had an assignment in school- to create a blog about something that I like and I chose to write about beautiful and clean cars and about drift. My blog is in latvian, but there are some good drift videos from locals, so if it's not hard for you, then you could check it out- I will get my grade based on the pageviews that I get, so I need to collect them as many as possible ;D

Hope for your support!

http://artursel.blogspot.com/
                    Good luck. So far you're getting an F.

Comment

• Classic rt welcome.

Comment

• Morning.

Had an awful sleep last night.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• As did I. Parts are coming in today. I excite.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                          you sir, win this battle.
                          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Spark plugs helped shoddy acceleration, but didn't stop it bloody cutting out.

Sup RT, why the awful sleep Kelly?

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• I have no idea, just slept like shit, been super stressed recently, and I had a disagreement with a good friend yesterday that shouldn't have happened at all, because I was being dumb. One of those if I could go back and change it things, I would in a heart beat. But can't live in the past, gotta keep moving forward, and hope for the best.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I have no idea, just slept like shit, been super stressed recently, and I had a disagreement with a good friend yesterday that shouldn't have happened at all, because I was being dumb. One of those if I could go back and change it things, I would in a heart beat. But can't live in the past, gotta keep moving forward, and hope for the best.
                                Be a man and apologize, get it over with. The longer you drag it out, the more I look at you as a girl.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X