• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    ur screwed then

that means u have to put out 28/2 and 1/3 lol

that's how a friend of mine celebrates his bday on the 29th lol
    lol fuck that noise
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Why is it a problem?

Comment

yep it's a rado
        Looks a bit like

Also, what IS that first one? It's not an IS200, despite having IS200 tails, is it? Window lines look more like... I dunno. Not like a IS200 at least.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Why is it a problem?
          there isnt, for the guy #trollin

where are you located? ima be on the west coast in a couple weeks *crosses fingers
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Now that I actually looked at the whole pic, that's a chop
            Kinda embarrassed that I didn't spot that initially.

NorCal, near Sacramento.

Comment

• it's a vectra
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Now that I actually looked at the whole pic, that's a chop
                Kinda embarrassed that I didn't spot that initially.

NorCal, near Sacramento.
                oh, the wifes fam is mainly in san jose. first time meeting them, they are mexican, im white... im gonna get stabbed lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                  Looks a bit like

Also, what IS that first one? It's not an IS200, despite having IS200 tails, is it? Window lines look more like... I dunno. Not like a IS200 at least.
                  kinda looked like a dodge neon to me

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    oh, the wifes fam is mainly in san jose. first time meeting them, they are mexican, im white... im gonna get stabbed lol
                    Lmao, they'll probably talk a lot of shit about you in Spanish.

Comment

Lmao, they'll probably talk a lot of shit about you in Spanish.
                      Yeah. I can imagine them getting physical too though, excite...

Comment

• Maybe if they didn't like you or you did something to your wife. Just kiss ass, that's all.

Comment

Maybe if they didn't like you or you did something to your wife. Just kiss ass, that's all.
                          I WILL SURVIVE! #whitney .... Oh wait

Comment

• Good morning all you skanky bitches.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              Wtf
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

it's a vectra
                                Now that you say it, I see it. Was thinking Ford for some reason, lol

Poor Vectra.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X