X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The. Newer 7 series are cool and ridiculously cheap considering a couple years ago they were $80,000. The issue is good luck maintaining that car. It's not like an older bimmer where you can do a lot yourself or take it to your buddies shop. You have to take it to a BMW dealer with the new fiber optic scanner etc.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      ehhhh these gauges look really nice too, pretty nice to have one display for AFR,water/oil temp and so on

widebands are srs bzns
      Badass

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I hope tomorrow doesn't send me into fucking rage mode like today has. Sweet fuck.
      +1 :/

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      Flakes are mad gay though.
      +1 also

Originally posted by Haole View Post
      Nope.
      Fuck. Gay.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      The. Newer 7 series are cool and ridiculously cheap considering a couple years ago they were $80,000. The issue is good luck maintaining that car. It's not like an older bimmer where you can do a lot yourself or take it to your buddies shop. You have to take it to a BMW dealer with the new fiber optic scanner etc.
      2006 w/ 60k miles for 20k$....pretty good condition too.
      Yeah it's all that automated bullshit and what not.

Who the fuck take the dipstick out of a car?! Fucking bmw would.
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Hey guys.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          2006 w/ 60k miles for 20k$....pretty good condition too.
          Yeah it's all that automated bullshit and what not.
          All I will say is make sure the coolant tube's already been replaced.

Otherwise you will buy the car and then very nearly immediately sink 10% of the purchase price into ONE repair.

If you're not prepared for it, these cars will send you to the poorhouse. They come in here frequently with owners that bought the car on the cheap for some status-related reason, then they can't afford the repairs. And we're $40/hr cheaper than the dealership (at least!)

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Ya i can easily afford a newer 7. But i wont buy one because i don't have the cash to do repairs/maintenance.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Doesn't that mean you can't afford one? Just means you can afford to buy one. But not own it.

Comment

• SMD Broderick.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Too often we get people that come in here with slightly older Mercs and Bimmers, having bought them for a good price, completely unaware that the repairs are nothing like the Cavalier they used to have. Shit's crazy. I'd love an E60 550 or an older E55, but couldn't afford the maintenance at this point in time, even if I did it myself. Parts ain't cheap.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• lol there are people that come to my local Euro shop that bought E38s and spend thousands on repairs....... Sadly you can get an E38 for $3,000 in good shape now.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Don't judge, but I really want these wheels. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...iversary-style.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• eww
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• gross
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            All I will say is make sure the coolant tube's already been replaced.

Otherwise you will buy the car and then very nearly immediately sink 10% of the purchase price into ONE repair.

If you're not prepared for it, these cars will send you to the poorhouse. They come in here frequently with owners that bought the car on the cheap for some status-related reason, then they can't afford the repairs. And we're $40/hr cheaper than the dealership (at least!)
                            Ouch haha but its true!

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            SMD Broderick.
                            Dont say that o__o he just might haahha

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Don't judge, but I really want these wheels. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...iversary-style.
                            Lolwut
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Just ordered this btw

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I'm terrible at photochopping..... lmfao

cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X