X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    Whats the point?
    Although I to wear fat gold chain daily. Its been soldered on me so its impossible to take it off. lol
    its a NYC inner city thing, everybody has earrings. by inner city i mean ghetto.

i had a big sister so she used to hook me up with some style. i had jordans as a kid, mad cross colours, and awesome early 90's nike shit.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i know its ghetto but i love big gold chains like down to my belly button, diamond medallions, pinky rings, cuban links, herringbone links and diamond earrings. i AM hispanic from queens bro, its what we do when we get money hahaha.

russians do the same shit! except they like short chains. its more of a poor thing i guess.

Comment

• IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• that's a pretty thick chain man, ive never seen that link before. all you need is medallion of a saint and you can come live in NY with the mob russians

my big sister BF back in the day was a hustler so i have an affinity to this hood rich shit hahaha. old bmw's, fly clothes and jewlery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            that's a pretty thick chain man, ive never seen that link before. all you need is medallion of a saint and you can come live in NY with the mob russians

my big sister BF back in the day was a hustler so i have an affinity to this hood rich shit hahaha. old bmw's, fly clothes and jewlery.

SOOOO fucking true!
            Sounds dumb, but once I get enough money together I want to get same link style but 250 grams. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Now, drilling my rotor screws out, that was terrifying. Only because I didn't have the money to replace the rotors if my grip on the drill were to falter.
              k.
              You need an impact screwdriver

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              But seriously... close on the business tomorrow afternoon around 1:30. Meeting with my partner immediately afterwards to create a game plan. Hoping this works the way i want it to. You will all be filled in as soon as everything is set.
              That double sided dilldo patent you've been working on?
              I knew it.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              ive had my ears pierced and iced out since i was a toddler, straight G shit.
              ahhh shit, got my bolts btw

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              [IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7049/6939112101_665599a145_z.jpg[/IG]
              Nice neckbeard
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I like expensive shit that doesn't look expensive.

Comment

• I'm not a huge fan of these cars, but goddamn thats cheap

Comment

• goddamn wtf is up with all these datsuns popping up lately

Comment

• late 80's and early 90's was such a good time in world history. when a man could raise a family and buy cars and clothes from the income of drug dealing.

ahhhh when BBS and gold chains was living it up

Comment

• lol

Comment

• I'm liking this rear overfender though:

Comment

• lolwut

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              You need an impact screwdriver
                              Trust me, we used it. Shit still didn't work. Time was becoming a factor (we work on our own cars when lifts open towards the end of the day, like about half an hour before we close up) so we just took the drill to it.

Needless to say there won't be screws going back into my rotor anytime soon. Now I just have to worry about the other 3 (only one, because I had to replace the hub bearing behind it).

65,000 miles without being touched since the factory. I didn't assume it was just going to screw out.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                lolwut
                                It's just a mild overfender.

Comment

Working...
                                X