X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's only fucktards left in this world, apparently.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
      There's only fucktards left in this world, apparently.
      Why's that?

Comment

• Just came from the local car workshop, fuckers nearly crashed my car from their alignment rack, spent 3/4 of an hour dicking around because they were too stupid to realize the negative camber is on purpose (they kept saying 'it must be a measuring error with results this extreme') until I explained it to them, then spent 10 minutes trying to get the tie rod loose, which resulted in failure because it was stuck because of rust. Then I saw that the suspension arm bushings are ripped on both sides.

And for that piss, those dipshits wanted 70€ from me. Got into a shouting match with their boss, paid the 70 € because otherwise I wouldn't get my car's paper's back and left like this:

I would've gladly paid them a twenty or so for the ten minutes they actually DID anything, but no, they charged the full hour of fucking around. Dipshits. Choosing a different shop next time I need an alignment.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Dumbasses.

Comment

• Always gotta let 'em know what doesn't need to be looked at, prior to the work taking place. They usually have spots to write it down where the techs will see it.

And a little bit of water and an acetylene torch should get that bolt back to working.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I had a bad experience like that the last time I had the e24 aligned.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                And a little bit of water and an acetylene torch should get that bolt back to working.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• tomorrow will be a good day. Today..... FUCKING BLOWS.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    I drive a Honda. That means all my bolts are covered by rust within minutes of purchasing the car. This is probably the best (and most exciting) way to get the job done. Cutting and replacing bolts is far less fun.

Now, drilling my rotor screws out, that was terrifying. Only because I didn't have the money to replace the rotors if my grip on the drill were to falter.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    tomorrow will be a good day. Today..... FUCKING BLOWS.
                    I feel you on that, brother. I have some very interesting information coming down the (personal) pipeline. Should be an interesting week.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      I feel you on that, brother. I have some very interesting information coming down the (personal) pipeline. Should be an interesting week.
                      ya... tomorrow I start my new job. You all should be hearing about it very soon.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• wife material

cars and stuff

Comment

• Zooey is my girl. Except for her weird tree hugger views and shit ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            Zooey is my girl. Except for her weird tree hugger views and shit ...
                            she's quite lovely.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Just got to work.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                Just got to work.
                                little late aren't we?
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...