• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post

Dave knows everyone wtf
    this is true. I do know pretty much everyone everywhere
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      damn that is dealz. i want to get a 2nd monitor for my mac because 27" is obviously not enough screen to go around
      I had 2 19in lcd and upgraded to a single 42in plasma and a second laptop for lame shit like forums

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        I had 2 19in lcd and upgraded to a single 42in plasma and a second laptop for lame shit like forums
        you mod for a lot of forums?
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

you mod for a lot of forums?
          i mod/admin on maybe 3 or 4

Comment

i mod/admin on maybe 3 or 4
            nerd. is there special tools/programs you use or does the site have all that stuff
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

nerd. is there special tools/programs you use or does the site have all that stuff
              its all built into the back end of the forum. like how you have usercp, i also have either modcp or admincp. I dont do any of the programming, so I dont need to have anything else than access to the hidden parts of the forum

Comment

its all built into the back end of the forum. like how you have usercp, i also have either modcp or admincp. I dont do any of the programming, so I dont need to have anything else than access to the hidden parts of the forum
                do you have to know coding or anything?

Comment

do you have to know coding or anything?
                  back when I was in like 7th grade I used to write programs and shit using visual basic and a little with C++. but by the time I hit HS I was tired of it lol

Comment

• I was thinking about taking a fat shit on my cunt neighbors doorstep before I leave.

Comment

I was thinking about taking a fat shit on my cunt neighbors doorstep before I leave.
                      DO IT. Lolz for everyone. But them... Of course.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

back when I was in like 7th grade I used to write programs and shit using visual basic and a little with C++. but by the time I hit HS I was tired of it lol
                        oh. i fuck with routers and switches and shit. here i mainly run cables and do desktop support (which i fucking ****, i have a mac cause i **** PCs)

Comment

• Sweet Jesus.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I'm starting to **** classics. I think it has something to do with the style of lip they use and the way it blends into the face. I have no idea how to explain it without physically pointing to it and talking about it, but it throws me off.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              I'm starting to **** classics. I think it has something to do with the style of lip they use and the way it blends into the face. I have no idea how to explain it without physically pointing to it and talking about it, but it throws me off.
                              I get what you mean. It's pretty much what I've never liked about these.

Still, the rears of that Moupe are amazing.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• not a lot of cars can get away with them imo
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X