X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock rotors and calipers size on my car is same as on Honda accord hybrid.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      Stock rotors and calipers size on my car is same as on Honda accord hybrid.
      the accord hybrid is a BEAST. a true street machine. a force to be reckoned with
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So what's up with the Camry Pavel?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          So what's up with the Camry Pavel?
          Actually a tC. FML
          I want to blow my brains out everytime I drive it.

Comment

Actually a tC. FML
            I want to blow my brains out everytime I drive it.
            so why you buy it?

and sup
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• because turbo?
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• It seemed like a good idea at the time. Plus I needed a second car while My E39 is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    because turbo?
                    I said that right as I saw the interfooler.

Comment

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Plus I needed a second car while My E39 is gone.

throw some new wheels on it, it looks like its got teh lowz

Comment

• sup kids. pavel sweet purple car bro..
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post

throw some new wheels on it, it looks like its got teh lowz
                          It has coils, exhaust, double din DVD, turbo, spacers, Style 42 wheels, 5 spd (which I fucking ****), short shifter and few other small things. lol

Comment

It has coils, exhaust, double din DVD, turbo, spacers, Style 42 wheels, 5 spd (which I fucking ****), short shifter and few other small things. lol
                            you **** 5spds or the TC's 5spd? my friend got one in AR, dont remmeber if i drove it or not

Comment

• pavel likes auto.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• just saw a man lady wtf?! is wrong with people these days

Comment

Working...
                                X