X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kielan...are you maxxed out?
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      damn son...that thing needs ccw's.
      Yes, yes it does.
      Originally posted by Zayan View Post
      Kielan...are you maxxed out?
      In the rear, yes, up front I have 1.75" more thread. But my tire sits on the fenders. I had to raise it .5" because it was constantly rubbing on the fender.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
        Yeah...oh and some videos of it in action lol.
        No videos.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        i assume he doesn't need the bbk because it's an automatic 528 lol.

i believe he still has the car...i assume rt would know about it selling lol.
        I dont understand when people talk shit about auto 528. It still does 135mph just like most other cars out there.
        My car went through hell in the last few months and now its on the way back from it.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Yes, yes it does.
          Do it!

Comment

• IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              No videos.

I dont understand when people talk shit about auto 528. It still does 135mph just like most other cars out there.
              My car went through hell in the last few months and now its on the way back from it.
              i'm not talking shit about it. however if i had it, performance would be one of the last things i would be considering.

Comment

i'm not talking shit about it. however if i had it, performance would be one of the last things i would be considering.
                So if you friquently drive fast you wouldnt worry about overheating your brakes?
                I dont have exhaust or intake or chip to try to squeeze 2 extra hp out of my car, but I sure as fuck would like to be confident in my brakes.

Comment

• i feel that the oe brakes on the car are more than capable of handling the power it has. are you tracking it? i really don't see how they are necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    So if you friquently drive fast you wouldnt worry about overheating your brakes?
                    I dont have exhaust or intake or chip to try to squeeze 2 extra hp out of my car, but I sure as fuck would like to be confident in my brakes.
                    run parachutes
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      run parachutes
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i feel that the oe brakes on the car are more than capable of handling the power it has. are you tracking it? i really don't see how they are necessary.
                        You dont see why one would need to slow donw from 100mph? Ok.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        run parachutes
                        I tried, but it takes to long to pack it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          race cars do
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i think oem bmw brakes can handle slowing from 100mph just fine. unless you are tracking your car, i really think it's unnecessary.

obviously you don't think you need them that much either, or you wouldn't be selling them.

Comment

i think oem bmw brakes can handle slowing from 100mph just fine. unless you are tracking your car, i really think it's unnecessary.

obviously you don't think you need them that much either, or you wouldn't be selling them.
                              I'll be honest. Brakes on 528 suck huge dick! They are simply pathetic.
                              The question is, do I prefer to have BBK or $1.5k in my pocket and 540 brakes. $1.5K wins.

Comment

• Get some Brembo caliper covers, homie.

Comment

Working...
                                X