This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    It's not about what I think of you, it's just how you are.
    Oh I see
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• asleep?
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sup.

Comment

• yo,

dumpvalve, just for show or?

Comment

• What?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Sup fellas
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                yo,

dumpvalve, just for show or?
                Off the waste gate??

Comment

• yeah think so

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    yeah think so
                    Loud as fuck, because racecar?

Comment

• previous owner put it on the gti i just bought

i like the sound of it, it's not loud as fuck btw

Comment

• How much boost?

Comment

• ?, i is engine noob

Comment

• Oh bleh. So you got a new car?

Comment

• full op '08 with 50k km

Comment

• Awesome. When are you gonna get coils and stuff ?

Comment

Working...
                                X