X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well either way, I wish I could find wheels that just looked right.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
      Well either way, I wish I could find wheels that just looked right.
      get a different car first
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• so this plasti-dip seems like a big cheater/lazy way out... i like it
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• yeah, you would

Comment

• i want to paint my hood flat black, not everyone will like that so... just peel it off in 2 years when i sell it.
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• What the fuck for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                What the fuck for?
                I wouldn't even bother trying man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  get a different car first
                  Negative I want to show these Airride faggots up with a better setup than what they are running.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    so this plasti-dip seems like a big cheater/lazy way out... i like it
                    This sums up everything I've ever thought of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

i care what you think about me, i really do.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

LOL.

How the fuck have you not heard of plasti-dip before this? How have you not seen anything plasti-dipped before? Why the fuck would you want to take the shitty way out?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          LOL.

How the fuck have you not heard of plasti-dip before this? How have you not seen anything plasti-dipped before? Why the fuck would you want to take the shitty way out?
                          i have heard of plasti-dip, never investiagated it. i have seen shit plasti-dipped. sorry i forgot to check everything out :/ why would i spent more money then i need to on something that im not gonna keep, and the next person that buy the car will not give 2 shits about? waste money to do shit "the right way" when no one else is going to appreciate it, fuck that

when i get to a solid car and not gonna have to store it for years on end and when i get back to the states and stay there then i will do shit the right way, until then fuck it. im gonna have fun fucking around with my cars cause i dont care if the next person likes it
                          Last edited by jared1988; 02-26-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• I got a tan at a drift event. Finally not pasty white anymore

Comment

i have heard of plasti-dip, never investiagated it. i have seen shit plasti-dipped. sorry i forgot to check everything out :/ why would i spent more money then i need to on something that im not gonna keep, and the next person that buy the car will not give 2 shits about? waste money to do shit "the right way" when no one else is going to appreciate it, fuck that

when i get to a solid car and not gonna have to store it for years on end and when i get back to the states and stay there then i will do shit the right way, until then fuck it. im gonna have fun fucking around with my cars cause i dont care if the next person likes it
                              I have no words...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i care what you think about me, i really do.
                                It's not about what I think of you, it's just how you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X