This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I did 60 a day for 6 semesters going back and fourth to school. While I saved a shit-ton on room and board and stuff, I did spend a hell of a lot on gas.
    Pff, in Norway we pay 15 NOK (according to my calculator is 2,65 USD) for a litre (which according to google is 0.25 gallons. Over here we spend hell of a lot on gas.

Comment

• Its $4.3x last time I filled up and getting 13mpg isnt helping it either. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I did 60 a day for 6 semesters going back and fourth to school. While I saved a shit-ton on room and board and stuff, I did spend a hell of a lot on gas.
          i just **** getting up real early to drive, im not a morning person at all...

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          Its $4.3x last time I filled up and getting 13mpg isnt helping it either. lol
          gotta love the e39
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            i just **** getting up real early to drive, im not a morning person at all...

gotta love the e39
            Its NOT my E39.

Comment

• Pavel what did you call me for? I don't know if i have long distance.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                Pavel what did you call me for? I don't know if i have long distance.
                Listen to the voicemail.
                Btw, you're a jew if you dont have long distance!

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  Listen to the voicemail.
                  Btw, you're a jew if you dont have long distance!
                  you called me a faggot. and said to call you back.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

Pavel what did you call me for? I don't know if i have long distance.
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

you called me a faggot. and said to call you back.
                      Abboey the command, faggot!

Comment

id rather not find out the hard way. I have the at&t iphone plane. So im sure i do.

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        Abboey the command, faggot!
                        GFY
                        cars and stuff

Comment

Except we were lucky enough to get hardly any snow this year. I fucking **** snow.

Comment

id rather not find out the hard way. I have the at&t iphone plane. So im sure i do.

GFY
                            im 99.37% sure "long distance" only pertains to LAN lines, and thats even if it still exsists

Comment

im 99.37% sure "long distance" only pertains to LAN lines, and thats even if it still exsists
                              maybe over seas calls as well
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                maybe over seas calls as well
                                internaionall calls rape. when i first got to japan i had my Bold on AT&T (it connected to DoCoMo), called my wife (in AR) to let her know i was safe and shit, maybe a 2-3minute call and i was charged like $60

Comment

Working...
                                X