• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    oh thats right.

im contemplating switching to e85
    I would but 2 issues,
    availability around here is nil, and you are fucked if you want to go anywhere
    unless you run a dual tune IIRC
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I really like Portland so far, just went to "Duck Fat" for lunch
      They fry their french fries in duck fat, and do panini's, dope shakes, local micro beers on tap, etc.
      Hipster type place with really good food.
      We had Moxi soda, home made vanilla bean shakemalt, french fries, and GBT (goat cheese, thick bacon, and tomato panini)
      that sounds wonderful, i didnt know maine had such culinary treats. i just pigged out on lobster, various shell fish and chowders for 2 days.

frying in animal fat is actually much tastier AND healthier for you contrary to popular belief.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I would but 2 issues,
      availability around here is nil, and you are fucked if you want to go anywhere
      unless you run a dual tune IIRC
      i have a station around 2 miles away but i dont wnna get caught in a random place with no e85. ive never looked in to the dual tune deals, sounds pricey

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Don't fuck with the dudeman tonight. He's on a roll
        http://http://www.stanceworks.com/20...-cares-e36-m3/

http://ultimateklasse.com/2012/07/anthony-cares-e36-m3/

Comment

that sounds wonderful, i didnt know maine had such culinary treats. i just pigged out on lobster, various shell fish and chowders for 2 days.

frying in animal fat is actually much tastier AND healthier for you contrary to popular belief.

i have a station around 2 miles away but i dont wnna get caught in a random place with no e85. ive never looked in to the dual tune deals, sounds pricey
          Yeah, this place is definitely for food lovers, we are already talking about coming back and we've only been here for 1 day. Just driving around we noticed ALOT of locally owned food\coffee\beer places. We are staying in a place thats about 70 bucks a night and has a bedroom\kitchen\living room space\full bathroom.

I looked into a dual tune a loooong time ago, some evo guys run it.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Ehhh
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• thats awesome, im due for a mini vacation soon, might have to look in to it.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Anything cooked in duck fat is delicious. My mom got me a jar of it for christmas. Can't wait to make shut with it.

Comment

oh thats right.

im contemplating switching to e85
                  yea, cheapest 91 in my area is 4.23 at the moment
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• 93 here is like 3.89, and I'm dyin' for it to get back down to ~3.50ish.

31 miles each way will do that.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• we only get 1 option on base, 91
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        93 here is like 3.89, and I'm dyin' for it to get back down to ~3.50ish.

31 miles each way will do that.
                        i hear you. 4 years ago, I was traveling 95 miles a day to and from work. glad i am not doing that anymore...
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                          i hear you. 4 years ago, I was traveling 95 miles a day to and from work. glad i am not doing that anymore...
                          jesus.... i dont see how people can commute
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            jesus.... i dont see how people can commute
                            I did 60 a day for 6 semesters going back and fourth to school. While I saved a shit-ton on room and board and stuff, I did spend a hell of a lot on gas.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Hey RT!
                              I was hoping to buy one of these for my iPhone, and was wondering if those Lowly Gentlemen will ship it over the pond?

Comment

• so khalil has a vagina?
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X