X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    the what?
    its a stationary moving sidewalk, so people can exersize, w/out leaving the comfort of their home
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      churrens shouldnt be drinking. wasnt it "D.A.R.E." or w/e when we were going up? do they still have that shit?
      Drugs and
      Alcohol are
      Really
      Excellent
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

its a stationary moving sidewalk, so people can exersize, w/out leaving the comfort of their home
        fuck that. its nonsense

Comment

Drugs and
          Alcohol are
          Really
          Excellent
          oh shit, i guess that why i dont drink now, i didnt know what the acranym really meant...

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          fuck that. its nonsense
          often when its super cold outside, or there is inclement weather it is a nice luxury when someone doesnt want to "man the fuck up"
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

oh shit, i guess that why i dont drink now, i didnt know what the acranym really meant...

often when its super cold outside, or there is inclement weather it is a nice luxury when someone doesnt want to "man the fuck up"
            its exorcising, not matter the conditions it will suck

Comment

its exorcising, not matter the conditions it will suck
              this is true, but they say its good for your body and living a long time... if your into that sort of thing

Comment

this is true, but they say its good for your body and living a long time... if your into that sort of thing
                hahaha I'll pass on living a long time. short and sweet. thats what they say

Comment

hahaha I'll pass on living a long time. short and sweet. thats what they say
                  so whats on the agenda for tonight? going to be packing? did you ever unpack?

Comment

so whats on the agenda for tonight? going to be packing? did you ever unpack?
                    I unpacked after a few weeks lol. I'll pack again on sunday in a hungover stupor lol

Comment

I unpacked after a few weeks lol. I'll pack again on sunday in a hungover stupor lol
                      got super drunk on super-drunk-Mondays?

Comment

got super drunk on super-drunk-Mondays?
                        I get super drunk on the regular. doesnt matter what day of the week it is. but there is a good chance Im gonna get extra shitty tonite hahaha

Comment

I get super drunk on the regular. doesnt matter what day of the week it is. but there is a good chance Im gonna get extra shitty tonite hahaha
                          whats special about tonight?

Comment

whats special about tonight?
                            nothing really. no work tomorrow. been in a shit mood all today and yesterday. thinking about really showing my liver whos in charge tonite

Comment

• theres some young kids causing a ruckus in the parking lot behind my place. Im about to go over there and find the least likely one to be making the noise then punch him (or her) in the eye socket as hard as i can. hope that cunt drinks his milk for strong bones. i hit hard

Comment

nothing really. no work tomorrow. been in a shit mood all today and yesterday. thinking about really showing my liver whos in charge tonite
                                fuck yeah! who does that liver thing runs this place?! fuck him.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                theres some young kids causing a ruckus in the parking lot behind my place. Im about to go over there and find the least likely one to be making the noise then punch him (or her) in the eye socket as hard as i can. hope that cunt drinks his milk for strong bones. i hit hard
                                showing everyone whos boss today, liver, kids, whos next?

Comment

Working...
                                X