X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL as awesome as that car, and those photos are. I still just don't get why HRE is even trying to market to this forum. It is fairly obvious that no on here can afford that stuff, and strapping 454s to a bagged Lambo from Japan makes it even harder for me to believe that they even want to sell to people in this "scene."
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      LOL as awesome as that car, and those photos are. I still just don't get why HRE is even trying to market to this forum. It is fairly obvious that no on here can afford that stuff, and strapping 454s to a bagged Lambo from Japan makes it even harder for me to believe that they even want to sell to people in this "scene."
      I ordered eleventy-billion sets. jelly?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        LOL as awesome as that car, and those photos are. I still just don't get why HRE is even trying to market to this forum. It is fairly obvious that no on here can afford that stuff, and strapping 454s to a bagged Lambo from Japan makes it even harder for me to believe that they even want to sell to people in this "scene."
        It makes those kind of car owners feel good that they didn't pay 4k for good quality wheels like a layman would...
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27145
          I heard the next F&F was going to be called "Fast and the Furious 6: Stanced"
          And it was going to have a scene featuring these wheels and the main character will ask "how much?", to which the rich douche will respond "More than you can afford pal, HRE's"
          Lol.

They have no intentions of selling to us. Their price point clearly reflects that.

Comment

• Benz is up on craigslist :-( oh well.... maybe after i pay taxes i can gather monies together and have something for H2o. But ive got other priorities right now.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              Benz is up on craigslist :-( oh well.... maybe after i pay taxes i can gather monies together and have something for H2o. But ive got other priorities right now.
              just like last year. QUICK! EVERYONE SELL THEIR SHIT BEFORE CAR SHOW SEASON!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                just like last year. QUICK! EVERYONE SELL THEIR SHIT BEFORE CAR SHOW SEASON!!
                lmao iknoright? I just had to spend some money i didnt expect to. and i have to pay in a lot for taxes...... which i dont have the money now. So the car has to go.
                cars and stuff

Comment

lmao iknoright? I just had to spend some money i didnt expect to. and i have to pay in a lot for taxes...... which i dont have the money now. So the car has to go.
                  I dont own a car, and I just sold my wheels lol

Comment

I dont own a car, and I just sold my wheels lol
                    awww yeahhhh.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• going to shows is more fun without a car. cruise in a friends. get drunk. Walk around and talk shit like you have the sickest car ever. Watch a motorcycle class for 45 minutes hopelessly waiting for someone to fall.....
                      cars and stuff

Comment

going to shows is more fun without a car. cruise in a friends. get drunk. Walk around and talk shit like you have the sickest car ever. Watch a motorcycle class for 45 minutes hopelessly waiting for someone to fall.....
                        thats the life we live hahaha. even when we were walking around at h2o people kept stopping us to talk. like they would pull over on the strip to say hi

Comment

• Ugh, I need to make it over there for a show or two. West coast shows are terrible.

Comment

thats the life we live hahaha. even when we were walking around at h2o people kept stopping us to talk. like they would pull over on the strip to say hi
                            lmao so good. Random ppl driving by yelling our names or just stopping in the middle of the road to talk.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              Ugh, I need to make it over there for a show or two. West coast shows are terrible.
                              yea they are. having been to a bunch on both sides. i can say that east coast shows > west. like the pure number of people and cars is unreal compared to the west. we take over entire towns for 3 days at a time

Comment

lmao so good. Random ppl driving by yelling our names or just stopping in the middle of the road to talk.
                                "we gotta leave the convention center before anyone notices us so we can get back to the seacove at a reasonable time." as me you kelly and nick are doing laps in nicks mk5

Comment

Working...
                                X