This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Just ran/walked on the treadmill for 25 minutes.

feelsgoodman.jpg
    god damn treadmills are so boring to me, even with a TV in front of me or listening to my headphones. i make excuses to leave the gym after like 10 minutes of running.
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      If you guys were in the market to purchase a brand new car what would it be? Im curious to see how much we all differ.
      Couldn't give you an honest answer as my mind changes every week. But I've always wanted an a6
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        god damn treadmills are so boring to me, even with a TV in front of me or listening to my headphones. i make excuses to leave the gym after like 10 minutes of running.
        While it is kinda boring, I haven't really worked out in 3 years so it feels pretty damn good to do some cardio.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          lol at the blog

Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I did as well.
          God damn.

Comment

what'd you get on your PT score this year?

Originally posted by Haole View Post
            Couldn't give you an honest answer as my mind changes every week. But I've always wanted an a6
            lol thats like wanting to be retarded
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• treadmills are horrible for the ol' joints as well.

i'd rather fuck up a heavy bag for some cardio.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                While it is kinda boring, I haven't really worked out in 3 years so it feels pretty damn good to do some cardio.
                true true

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                what'd you get on your PT score this year?

lol thats like wanting to be retarded
                82 something or other

i test on the 2nd, not sure if i want to get a 90+ though cause then i have a year to become lazy and a fat ass
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• omfg how did i miss this???

A thread on StanceWorks — the popular forum for lowered and hellaflush cars — began with a proud 2001 Honda Civic owner showing off his trunk-rattling sound system and slammed car. Then forum members quickly discovered how he lowered the car. As you can see, it's the kind of horrific DIY engineering that makes you…

edit:
                  Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

oh, it was the "loud and low" thread i would see, never clicked it

Comment

• Hour of chest followed by 30 on the treadmill

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      treadmills are horrible for the ol' joints as well.

i'd rather fuck up a heavy bag for some cardio.
                      really? I thought they were supposed to be better

We have a bag at my gym, only people I ever see using it are jackasses
                      Only once did I see someone using it who knew wtf they were doing

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      true true

82 something or other

i test on the 2nd, not sure if i want to get a 90+ though cause then i have a year to become lazy and a fat ass
                      got a 90 flat this time around, shooting for a 95 next time

Comment

really? I thought they were supposed to be better

We have a bag at my gym, only people I ever see using it are jackasses
                        Only once did I see someone using it who knew wtf they were doing

got a 90 flat this time around, shooting for a 95 next time
                        my run is really fucking shit up. trying to work on it now

Comment

omfg how did i miss this???

A thread on StanceWorks — the popular forum for lowered and hellaflush cars — began with a proud 2001 Honda Civic owner showing off his trunk-rattling sound system and slammed car. Then forum members quickly discovered how he lowered the car. As you can see, it's the kind of horrific DIY engineering that makes you…

edit:
                          Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

oh, it was the "loud and low" thread i would see, never clicked it
                          you and just about everyone else in rt

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Hour of chest followed by 30 on the treadmill
                          eh fuck that
                          I currently (for mondays):
                          row for 10 min
                          2 ab exercises (4x20 usually)
                          2 chest (4x10 or 4x8)
                          1 bicep (same)
                          1 chest (same)
                          1 bicep (same)
                          3x10 dips and pullups (like 10 pullups then 10 dips then rest)

Comment

• cardio = arc trainer
                            cars and stuff

Comment

my run is really fucking shit up. trying to work on it now
                              I did 12:11 this year, I'm fucking a slow runner :/
                              Best ever was a 9:35
                              I want to be under 11 by the time I have to go again

Comment

I did 12:11 this year, I'm fucking a slow runner :/
                                Best ever was a 9:35
                                I want to be under 11 by the time I have to go again
                                my run was around 12 too :/ fastest was 10:30, and holy shit at 9:35. i too want to get around 11s or high 10s but i really **** running. i really need to get back into basketball

Comment

Working...
                                X