X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. Foxbody Mustangs are literally the ugliest cars ever made in American history.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      No. Foxbody Mustangs are literally the ugliest cars ever made in American history.
      this. I don't get why so many people love them. my domestic buddy (shhh but he rocks cherry bombs on his v6 mustang, 20s, GT body kit, and has only just started CONSIDERING buying springs ) is all about the fox body. says it's his favorite style. I don't get it.

Also, Kielan step your racing game up. Or soup up a chevy like I did
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Fox bodies look like two people pooping back and forth, also fuuuuuuck driving

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          this. I don't get why so many people love them. my domestic buddy (shhh but he rocks cherry bombs on his v6 mustang, 20s, GT body kit, and has only just started CONSIDERING buying springs ) is all about the fox body. says it's his favorite style. I don't get it.

Also, Kielan step your racing game up. Or soup up a chevy like I did
          I can sum up fox bodies like this. They suck.

And George you are fucking super human at that shit, my Yaris is faster than your fucking pickup yet you beat me everytime. You should purposefully lose a few so I can keep this Accord, I need to win 16 more races to keep it.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• there is nothing in my room anymore.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I clean all my shit out tomorrow.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Shit I hit the road for MD on thursday. Haven't even started cleaning all my clothes, let alone pack haha.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                And George you are fucking super human at that shit, my Yaris is faster than your fucking pickup yet you beat me everytime. You should purposefully lose a few so I can keep this Accord, I need to win 16 more races to keep it.
                What can I say, I've got pretty decent timing. But yeah I'm trying to keep that truck, and you're the only one racing me. I'll sand bag every other one so we can keep our shit haha
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• George I just slayed your ass 3 perfect shifts. GET OWNED.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• facebook?
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      What can I say, I've got pretty decent timing. But yeah I'm trying to keep that truck, and you're the only one racing me. I'll sand bag every other one so we can keep our shit haha
                      lmao man i need more ppl to race!!! add me on facebook so we can go every other too!!!!
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Ouch holy shit man you killed me haha. Damn chevy trucks, being slow as shit
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          im pooping as i type this
                          Best post this threads seen.

Comment

• It was the best race I have ever had, fucking slay shit.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck. I just looked at my room numbers for my schedule and my PE class isnt even in the gym. Guess I wont have to be suiting out, or wearing shorts under my pants in 20000 degree weather, or sweating
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Why is "fuck" leading off that message. And why would you wear your shorts under your pants.. Don't you have a locker room to change in, and keep your clothes in while in gym...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X