X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herrooo...

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Just found out one of my friends from college has breast cancer and had to undergo surgery. She's 27. Haven't yet heard if it was successful. .
      my mom had breast cancer, and was told she had a big chance of dying.. She has been alive, and healthy free for about 6 years. It wasnt just scary, it was awful seeing how she reacted to medicines, and being sick all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masonbarnard View Post
        my mom had breast cancer, and was told she had a big chance of dying.. She has been alive, and healthy free for about 6 years. It wasnt just scary, it was awful seeing how she reacted to medicines, and being sick all the time.
        That really sucks man. Glad to hear that she's doing good now though.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I **** going to parties where I am the whitest thing in the room... makes for a awkward party

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            I **** going to parties where I am the whitest thing in the room... makes for a awkward party
            Get some spray tan

Comment

• Yo fgts
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Need coffee.

Comment

• Go to bed
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Fuck no!

Comment

• Okay.png

What's poppin?

Comment

• Not a damn thing.

Comment

• Then go to bed

Comment

• Comment

• Lmao

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxjwy_cT1s&feature=related"]Altima coupe VS Maxima 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Mmmmm coffee

Comment

Working...
                                X