• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Get some Diamond Racing wheels...

Troll
      no!
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I like steelies
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          I like steelies
          99% of the time, steelies look like horse shit

Comment

• Yet another one of my oddities that most people will ****
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Yet another one of my oddities that most people will ****
              nah, a lot of kids love steelies. i jusst think they look like complete shit almost all the time

Comment

• another firday is over. i dont think i raged enough today

Comment

• Lol nice one with the "kids" I'm just have awkward style I guess

You havnt raged enough. There is no Dave rage on this page

Comment

• hmm

|買取専門店のアップガレージなら高価買取いたします!宅配・店頭、出張など選べる3つの買取方法。全国226店舗、完全無料査定で安心!事前査定ならフリーダイヤル0120-417-182、WEBフォームは24時間、LINE買取相談も受付中

same price as the sc430 wheels i wanted...

Comment

hmm

|買取専門店のアップガレージなら高価買取いたします!宅配・店頭、出張など選べる3つの買取方法。全国226店舗、完全無料査定で安心!事前査定ならフリーダイヤル0120-417-182、WEBフォームは24時間、LINE買取相談も受付中

same price as the sc430 wheels i wanted...
                      18x7.5's +43... new wider lips and it's a go.

Comment

• Yeah

What you been up to Coco?

Comment

• Working out man. You?

Comment

• Not shit all day. I did plan to run a little buttttttt I didnt

Comment

• Lazy ass lol

Comment

• dealwithit.png

I'm bored as fuck. Been in this house all day

Comment

Working...
                                X