X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not going to search 672 pages.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• and im not gonna search 635 pictures on my phone nor will I search the 435k files of pictures on my laptop
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Never happened then in my books.

Thats too bad...

Comment

• yup. thats to baaaddd. I remember there was a conversation on one that I posted a while back. fucking hot with HUUUUUUUUGEEE ass tits. went on for about 2 pages

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 45 mins to goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!iiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!

Comment

• pull ova!! ( i know just will remember this)

speaking of pulling over, I just found a pic on my phone when frisky got pulled over by 3 cops for speeding lololololol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• What is a small, low lying motor?

dont say rotary either...

Comment

• Too late, ima outtahere.

Comment

• rotary

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                      when is steve irwin going to get off his lazy austrailian ass and make some more Crocodile Hunter episodes?!!
                      You do know he is dead...
                      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      I believe the wooden stick is called a skewer.
                      You are correct, the American Kebab is much different to that of a British Kebab and I have no idea what an Aussie Kebab is (if there is a difference from the British one that is).
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        no idea what an Aussie Kebab is
                        Shrimp on the barbie?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          You do know he is dead...
                          you do know trolling is an art?

Comment

• also im going to go home and poop if its awesome enough im going to send a bunch of picture messages to kielan of ten different angles of my poop.

DELTRON. OUT.

Comment

• ^ lol

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I swear to god if he sends me just one picture of his shit, I will see to it that his next car blows up.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X