X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they can say what they want, legit or not, this is setting the precedent for "internet v2" which they have been pushing for years.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I'm gonna hold out for a little while longer because I could really use the money for other shit right now. Gonna pay off my credit card, start an IRA, look for another job, and start a little savings fund. Once I have all of those done with the exception of a job, I will see where I'm at when it comes to wheels.

As much as I really want to drop coin on wheels, I need to grow up a little bit. I've been fucking off financially since college started...lol
      gotcha, kinda in the same spot. good luck in sticking to it

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      haha. not sure.

I'm backseat driver for a friend since he's driving and someone else is tagging along that I don't know.

And we're leaving at 10AM.
      oh, no, i just mean i'll show up a couple hours after you then hop in line to avoid the wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        gotcha, kinda in the same spot. good luck in sticking to it
        I'm meeting with a financial adviser tomorrow night to figure out an IRA route, so I think I'm taking steps on the right direction. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I'm meeting with a financial adviser tomorrow night to figure out an IRA route, so I think I'm taking steps on the right direction. lol
          haha for sure, man. definitely getting a head start. i'm just trying to save up for a house, then going to worry about retirement once i'm out of school in my real job.

i was looking forward to seeing your car on a new set of wheels this season though

Comment

oh, no, i just mean i'll show up a couple hours after you then hop in line to avoid the wait
            We'll see how this plays out on Sunday. haha.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• bleh
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

haha for sure, man. definitely getting a head start. i'm just trying to save up for a house, then going to worry about retirement once i'm out of school in my real job.

i was looking forward to seeing your car on a new set of wheels this season though
                I do have a back-up plan I might throw into place with a "meh" outcome, but it would hopefully be for just this season.

I'm really gonna start job hunting so I can find something with a little more income. I've done this mechanic thing for 8 months, learned a lot, found out I'm pretty good at it, but its not what I want to do forever. There are some pretty good business' around here with options to move up the chain so I'm going to see what's out there.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I do have a back-up plan I might throw into place with a "meh" outcome, but it would hopefully be for just this season.

I'm really gonna start job hunting so I can find something with a little more income. I've done this mechanic thing for 8 months, learned a lot, found out I'm pretty good at it, but its not what I want to do forever. There are some pretty good business' around here with options to move up the chain so I'm going to see what's out there.
                  sell drugs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    sell drugs
                    how 'bout no.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• loosing it over here
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Made this today. So stoked for THON tomorrow.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• is that a pair of ovaries on it's chin?

Comment

• Im selling my car so i can get a set of hre 454s to put on my

fuck

Flickr

Comment

• <3<3<3<3

Comment

is that a pair of ovaries on it's chin?
                                lol

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Im selling my car so i can get a set of hre 454s to put on my

fuck
                                More than you can afford pal, HRE.

Comment

Working...
                                X