• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    yo
    miss me?

whats been happening? besides Coco getting played
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• 10pm, out of whiskey. damn it all
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It wasn't a big deal about the pic. I'll for sure hit her up when/if I visit SoCal this year.

Comment

• yo!
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            yo!
            we already did this shit

Comment

• i just got back sorry. i figured i would re-intergrate properly instead of jumping into the middle of something.

any good threads to troll? i like that e28 on 14"s, srs

Comment

i just got back sorry. i figured i would re-intergrate properly instead of jumping into the middle of something.

any good threads to troll? i like that e28 on 14"s, srs
                the only e28 i saw is on roadstars

Comment

• oh hai rt-dwellers
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

the only e28 i saw is on roadstars
                    The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Coco made these for me, everyone i showed to hates the wheels but i like it. once my tax return hits its gonna be 80,000Y for coils and those wheels are only 20,000Y with tires

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      oh hai rt-dwellers
                      i dwell elsewhere. just look at my location.........SHIT!

Comment

http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26493

Coco made these for me, everyone i showed to hates the wheels but i like it. once my tax return hits its gonna be 80,000Y for coils and those wheels are only 20,000Y with tires

lol same e28 different wheels

Comment

lol same e28 different wheels
                          oh

so i take it by your lack of acknowledgment you **** the wheels too and wish to not belittle my ego

Comment

oh

so i take it by your lack of acknowledgment you **** the wheels too and wish to not belittle my ego
                            i think that type of wheel fit the altezza. thar particular one looks like shit

Comment

• they are sc430 wheels. OEM as fuck

Comment

they are sc430 wheels. OEM as fuck
                                yea. but they look silly. SSR Vienna or WORK DH line would look better

Comment

Working...
                                X