• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ill hold it down up north cause i fuck shit up
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      yeah you said try now they are your friends so make it happen. What sticker do you want from up here? ill take any frisky nip sticker. i want a decent sized big one kinda like a banner
      idk what kind of stickers can you get? get me a risky devil one. banner size? that shits gonna cost money dude.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        idk what kind of stickers can you get? get me a risky devil one. banner size? that shits gonna cost money dude.
        i dont even know how to get a risky one for myself. DAMNIT then get me whichever one

Comment

• I was joking...

SW is more then enough for me to rep
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

i dont even know how to get a risky one for myself. DAMNIT then get me whichever one
            haha. he can get like average sized ones for free but I'd rather just pay him cause I don't want him to feel like im taking advantage of him or something lol
            Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I was joking...

SW is more then enough for me to rep
            haha goood

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

haha. he can get like average sized ones for free but I'd rather just pay him cause I don't want him to feel like im taking advantage of him or something lol
              idc ill pay to support. whats some prices for sizes

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                You are sick. I knew either your Oxer would do it.
                As if you automaticaly think I would say something like that...

Comment

idc ill pay to support. whats some prices for sizes
                  idk. He just told me he could get me some for free. I'll ask him how much they usually go for, next time I see em.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  As if you automaticaly think I would say something like that...
                  thats cause you would

Drama you are like god

Comment

idk. He just told me he could get me some for free. I'll ask him how much they usually go for, next time I see em.
                    well if not ill take a free one and just tell people the blog when they ask

Comment

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post

iirc they dont just give out Risky Devil stickers, although you could get someone to make it for you and then get flamed on teh interwebz.

Comment

• aight. Well its been raining a lot during the day. Hopefully it rains at night sometime this weekend so I can see them.

Drama you are like god

Comment

thats cause you would
                          Pfft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                            iirc they dont just give out Risky Devil stickers, although you could get someone to make it for you and then get flamed on teh interwebz.
                            no theres a place that sells them you just need a devils approval

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                              yea I know, which is why I asked cause I know they dont give em out.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Pfft.
                                you know you would have

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X