This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    uhhh just sayin burnouts are sopposed to be done it one spot or its not considered a burnout
    Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    LOL this.
    Thats what I mean.. You guys think that sitting in the one spot is a burnout..

Both of you need to watch this.

http://www.modifiedcarforums.comTHere is no doubt about it, Americans are number one when it comes to V8's and drag racing, however your burnouts leave ALOT ...

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
    whaaaaat. i dunno about fords over there but id shit my pants if i saw a holden ute maloo
    Dude we see this everyday here.. They are nothing special at all haha..
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I feel like I need to have a sign in my sig for when I'm on the road because I am so much, bout to start the trek back to mass from Michigan, only took a tank and a half to get here from Nashville, hopefully only stopping a couple times

Comment

• [QUOTE=Oxer;218233]Thats what I mean.. You guys think that sitting in the one spot is a burnout..

Both of you need to watch this.

[QUOTE]

but thats what a burnout is sitting still. your burnouts are called doughnuts here
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Dude we see this everyday here.. They are nothing special at all haha..
          well of course it isnt special to you, After seeing Top Gears review on the maloo. i was like dammmnn i wish these things came to the states.

Comment

• Ok so now it's time for all of you Yankees to step up to the plate and show us just what you can do. Here is a small compilation of some of Australia's best ...

Part 2...

Donuts are still a burnout, you are still frying the tires.. Yet when you guys have a competition, its nothing compared to the ones we have here...

Youtube search ucsmoke, I know the owner, and my mates shop did the upholstery in it, Thing puts out about 2000hp.. Built to do "donuts" as you would say.

Comment

• Topgear love aussie built holdens lol...

Comment

• do you guys race any of your "burnout" cars? or are those 2 diferent types of cars

Comment

• 2k hp and built for donuts? mad gay.

Comment

• Burnout cars are built to do burnouts...

Most guys have run them down the quarted, generally if you can put traction down in a burnout car, you can cruise to an 8 second pass.. But thats not what they are built for.

UCSMOKE:

http://www.modifiedcarforums.com UCSMOKE - blown injected BIGBLOCK HT Premier

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      2k hp and built for donuts? mad gay.
                      times two
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        2k hp and built for donuts? mad gay.
                        To you guys maybe, because when it comes to skill, none of you guys have it.. If you watch these videos you will see that there is a bit more involved then just steering left or right and going around in circles.

There are different classes aswell, along with different events such as the powerskid, where you have a start with no traction and see how long you can go for before you actually gain traction...

Dunno why Im bothering explaining though.. All you guys are too pussy to do it anyway.

In soviet Australia, Tire smoke smokes you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Burnout cars are built to do burnouts...

Most guys have run them down the quarted, generally if you can put traction down in a burnout car, you can cruise to an 8 second pass.. But thats not what they are built for.

UCSMOKE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6JGF...eature=related
                          yeah but i mean cant they just put drag tires on a burnout car for traction. what do they use for burnout tires? anything?

Comment

• Example of powerskid competition:

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                              yeah but i mean cant they just put drag tires on a burnout car for traction. what do they use for burnout tires? anything?
                              Depends.. Ive seen guys shread brand new 20" tires in under a minute..

Alternatively you can put any wheels and tires you want on, the aim is to be able to control the burnout and look good while doing it.

Then you get your mega power cars that pretty much get flames from the tires, not smoke.. None of these petrol skids either.

Comment

• dangg sounds complicated

Comment

Working...
                                X