Clear All

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I'm out, peace.

Comment

• later dude
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Morning gents. I have to say fuck 8am math classes every day. And on that note I am off

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Bet you won't say GTFO of this...

Fuck.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              Morning gents. I have to say fuck 8am math classes every day. And on that note I am off
              Same dude. Well mine is at 9:30 but still it's math in the morning. Worst subject.
              When the fuck am I gonna have to find the derivative and square it then divide by eleventy billion and add 3 in real life?
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• it's proven that u actually are fresher in the morning then in the afternoon

so math has to be morning show

Comment

• Out of coffee, damn.

Comment

• My wife pulls this little trick about 30minutes ago. Before she goes to the store she asks me to clean the kitchen. I'm playing forza online drifting around and I tell her I'm not gonna clean it, I just cleaned it for you before your friends came over. Comes back, I'm still playing my friend on the couch, her friends in tow, and feels that throwing a bottle of lotion at me is cool to do cause I didn't clean it after she just destroyed it baking some random shit. Lotion explodes everywhere so instead of cussing her out in front of our guests I just walk away.

holy.fucking.shit
                    #rage
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                        My wife pulls this little trick about 30minutes ago. Before she goes to the store she asks me to clean the kitchen. I'm playing forza online drifting around and I tell her I'm not gonna clean it, I just cleaned it for you before your friends came over. Comes back, I'm still playing my friend on the couch, her friends in tow, and feels that throwing a bottle of lotion at me is cool to do cause I didn't clean it after she just destroyed it baking some random shit. Lotion explodes everywhere so instead of cussing her out in front of our guests I just walk away.

holy.fucking.shit
                        #rage
                        the fuck? that's retarded.
                        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          it's proven that u actually are fresher in the morning then in the afternoon

so math has to be morning show
                          Maybe kinda true. I do seem to focus a bit more if I get the chance to wake up hahaha. I am sitting infront too, shit ive never done lol.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          Out of coffee, damn.
                          Never liked that stuff.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          My wife pulls this little trick about 30minutes ago. Before she goes to the store she asks me to clean the kitchen. I'm playing forza online drifting around and I tell her I'm not gonna clean it, I just cleaned it for you before your friends came over. Comes back, I'm still playing my friend on the couch, her friends in tow, and feels that throwing a bottle of lotion at me is cool to do cause I didn't clean it after she just destroyed it baking some random shit. Lotion explodes everywhere so instead of cussing her out in front of our guests I just walk away.

holy.fucking.shit
                          #rage
                          Next time you have sex, rage out on her pussy.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I have philosophy at 8 am Monday Wednesday Friday. Good morning, does God exist?
                            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                            flickr

Comment

• Ewwwwww
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Morning fegs.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X