X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets be real here. its a beautiful car, but its a 200k mile stock m20 motor with an automatic. 12k is way out there....
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Just helped a girl move her truck after it took a shit in the parking lot. Got a kiss and a phone number, gonna do work on her truck and fix the trans issue and hopefully get some more
      The moment she asks for money, leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I hope she sucks your wee wee.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Lol

Fucking niiiiiice. Cutie?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          The moment she asks for money, leave.
          Thats a run....run like hell scenario for me

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26856

lets be real here. its a beautiful car, but its a 200k mile stock m20 motor with an automatic. 12k is way out there....
            Was thinking the same thing. Way too much.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

Haha nice
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• omg... dont ever drink brass monkey... you will do 60mph ebrake slides in a fwd car and most definitively destroy the front tires. but Im drunk so I dont GAF. Yay!
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                omg... dont ever drink brass monkey... you will do 60mph ebrake slides in a fwd car and most definitively destroy the front tires. but Im drunk so I dont GAF. Yay!
                this is like the 5th time in a month that someone has mentioned brass monkey. is that making a comeback?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  this is like the 5th time in a month that someone has mentioned brass monkey. is that making a comeback?
                  FA SHO. It is delicious, but deceptive. I got home, literally fell out of my car and rolled out of my parkingspot into the street and laid there not giving a fuck. WTF does orange juice + a forty do to fuck you up so bad!?
                  | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• yo fgts
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sup home dizzle

Comment

• just got done working out. dry heaving is weakness leaving the body! but god i **** it
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sup Jared. Almost done with my workout.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            Sup Jared. Almost done with my workout.
                            yo coco. bust that shit out.

i did some cross-fit-ish shit

run 1 lap, 10 burpees
                            1 lap, 20 push ups
                            1 lap, 30 crunches
                            1 lap, 40 squats

Comment

• Damn I feel like a lazy fuck now lol

Comment

• im catching up on being a lazy shit bag for Dec and Jan

Comment

Working...
                                X