X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I could just toss you cash, my parents paid for everything except the headphones and shoes. I guess today they were generous, normally I have to buy ALL of my own stuff.

And that interior color is sickkkkk.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Should be gettin this within the next few days.

and this should finally be showing up soon too, i only ordered it 3 weeks ago
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• My favorite shirt I got, is a light blue Nike shirt that just says, "Doing it."
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That color is unbelievably sick. Dying the interior cinnamon was pretty high up on my list of things for the e46.

I WILL have that color some day. Mark my words.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Sick. FML.

But, wednesday, i'm getting a check for $5000 to cover my living expenses for the semester. God damn I love charitable grandparents.

Unfortunately I can't be all baller and blow it on car parts

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• the color is pretty dope but i'm don't think it's cinnamon. more of a brown.

as for clothes, i'm going shopping for some for the first time in like a year and a half LOL.

Comment

• Just did some calculations, if i don't blow all my money working on campus on beer and food and I get the job i'm supposed to over the next summer, i should be able to buy an E36... hopefully an M3.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Also, more e90 owners need to get into the stance game. The e90 forums are full of people with some rather pedestrian concepts of aggressive.

People are actually complaining about SPRINGS going too low
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• ^ that sounds like a domestic forum lol

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Sounds more like a bunch of pussy bitches.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'll go with Kielan's approach haha. They're a bunch of pussies with terrible taste in wheels.

Man, I thought parts for e46s were pricey. Shit for e90s is out of this world.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Well I mean the E90 is still in production, parts are not going to be cheap for them, especially seeing as its a new car, and there aren't THAT many aftermarket parts for it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh my god, Car Town on FaceBook, is SO addicting.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah it's clear why but I'm still going to bitch haha. There are sets of KW V2s for sale used, but after being butt fucked out of $700 for blown shocks I'm never buying used again.

I can't wait for raceland to make something for the car
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• Raceland is actually becoming like a very legit company, for low prices, they make pretty decent products.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X