This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    If i ever got a Subaru it would be a legacy GT.
    Yeah i always kinda liked those as well
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• c110 plz
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• WTF http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1747686&page=2
        No wonder Khalil isn't in here right now. He has do deal with that stupid buyer.
        Last edited by Alexander; 02-11-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• that kid is a fucking idiot anyway. better off if he got a subaru.

Comment

• Damn, his car was fucking ghetto. And what a dumbass buyer.

Comment

• buyer and seller. he knew the dude was driving 6 hours, he should have been more honest about the condition of the car.

if body/interior/tires were such an issue, he shouldn't have bought it. because that shit is more than obvious.

and im sure there were problems that made themselves apparent on the 6 hour drive home that he didn't notice on a test drive.

Comment

• The car was clearly being sold as is. 100% the buyer's fault if he is not happy.
                Edit: It sounds like he never even inspected the car. And apparently Khalil listed off the problems to him.
                Last edited by Alexander; 02-11-2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by So Lowww View Post

Specs:
                  2004 BMW 325i (E46)
                  Sport Package
                  120k+ miles, still runs very strong...no problems!!!

Retro Momo steering wheel
                  ZHP shift knob
                  Wink Rearview Mirror
                  Z3M short shifter

*Interior is in MINT condition!
                  -Also Included in the sale is a Custom Mtech2 front bumper that will be freshly resprayed!
                  Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    The car was clearly being sold as is. 100% the buyer's fault if he is not happy.
                    Edit: It sounds like he never even inspected the car. And apparently Khalil listed off the problems to him.
                    look at the initial post. he says there are no problems, and that the interior is mint. doesn't go into detail about the condition of the exterior. the guy drove 6 hours to see the car, as a seller he should have been honest about the condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Wow.
                      exactly.

Comment

• I mean kid is tard cart for buying it like that, most of those issues that he is bitching about could have been seen right there in the flesh. How he even paid 7k for it with no exhaust shit fender and bumper is beyond me, and those are things that you see immediately. IMO that kid is entirely at fault for being a huge moron.

That said if Khalil bought a subaru, would not be surprised.

Also, regarding the initial post, I have said numerous times to change that, and just be honest about it. That's just straight up bullshit and he deserves to be called out on that. That car was FAR from mint. Hell I'd say my car as it sits is in better condition cosmetically.

I also didn't read any part of the thread before the shit show started, so I had no idea that kid drove 6 hours. It really is some BS that Khalil didn't tell him shit over the phone if that's true. But still I would have not bought that car after seeing those things that were immediately apparent.
                        Last edited by Kielan; 02-11-2012, 10:44 AM.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I mean kid is tard cart for buying it like that, most of those issues that he is bitching about could have been seen right there in the flesh. How he even paid 7k for it with no exhaust shit fender and bumper is beyond me, and those are things that you see immediately. IMO that kid is entirely at fault for being a huge moron.

That said if Khalil bought a subaru, would not be surprised.
                          i'm not saying the buyer is at fault either. i have driven distances to get cars, and even brought trailers to bring them home, and been disappointed when i got there. it's the buyer's decision whether to suck it up and buy it, try to get the price down, or cut your losses and drive home.

both of them are stupid.

Comment

• lol
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Wow.
                              Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              look at the initial post. he says there are no problems, and that the interior is mint. doesn't go into detail about the condition of the exterior. the guy drove 6 hours to see the car, as a seller he should have been honest about the condition.
                              Now this is interesting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                i'm not saying the buyer is at fault either. i have driven distances to get cars, and even brought trailers to bring them home, and been disappointed when i got there. it's the buyer's decision whether to suck it up and buy it, try to get the price down, or cut your losses and drive home.

both of them are stupid.
                                Read my edit brah.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X