X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    5:40 is the best though.
    Yeah the people who don't care are hilarious. Still interesting seeing different people's techniques in my mind.

Comment

• My technique is lots of speed and lots of ange. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• With your 1/4" clearance you wouldn't even make it up.

Comment

• That lil gig was pretty dumb but I'm sure it added to the meet positively.

For some reason, I just thought of that video with D1 judges dubbed over the sound...

Comment

• sup rt.

Cut my left hand middle finger today and ended up getting the nerves so I now don't have much feeling in the finger. Like a boss.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• What were you doing??

Comment

• Evening Andrew.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  sup rt.

Cut my left hand middle finger today and ended up getting the nerves so I now don't have much feeling in the finger. Like a boss.
                  damn dude that sucks
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    What were you doing??
                    02 sensor on a fucking Altima. When it finally broke free of the 02 bung my finger ran right across a heat shield. Cut it to the bone right on the knuckle.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    damn dude that sucks
                    Yeah. Its a really creepy feeling.

I probably should have gone to the doctors, but I threw a bandage on it and finished work for the rest of the day. Got home, cleaned it, threw a butterfly on it and put a band aid on it. Hopefully its less painful tomorrow.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

02 sensor on a fucking Altima. When it finally broke free of the 02 bung my finger ran right across a heat shield. Cut it to the bone right on the knuckle.

I probably should have gone to the doctors, but I threw a bandage on it and finished work for the rest of the day. Got home, cleaned it, threw a butterfly on it and put a band aid on it. Hopefully its less painful tomorrow.
                      Yeah thats something you should go see a Dr. for, hope you have your tetanus shot...
                      You weren't wearing gloves? Or did it cut through that too?

Comment

• Only time I wear gloves is when I'm dealing with chemicals, other than that, I never wear them. Had a tetnus like 4-5 years ago when I cut the tip of my right ring finger off so I should be good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Only time I wear gloves is when I'm dealing with chemicals, other than that, I never wear them. Had a tetnus like 4-5 years ago when I cut the tip of my right ring finger off so I should be good.
                          I wear rubber gloves for chemicals and oils, regular gloves for general maintenance, and leather gloves when I am working around sharp shit. Thats the shit you do when you work on airplanes

Comment

Ouch...

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                              My technique is lots of speed and lots of ange. lol
                              Thats what she said

Comment

• Sup fegs.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X