X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    And Oxer, sadly no. They didn't like me haha
    Spewin haha, sex with ex's friends is like the ultimate revenge. One chick I was seeing has a stripped cousin... So shattered I never got to tap that, she was fine as hell hahaha..
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      So noones seen repo men huh?

good movie.. pretty fucked up ending haha
      A buddy of mine told me it was pretty good, and that there's a sick twist at the end.

Still have yet to see that as well as Inception

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• i saw repomen and can recommend it for your viewing pleasure x4385024387504239850982473059 and the ending was a super shock LOL.

sex with a friend's ex is kind of sloppy seconds. there is a reason she is the ex and you're not being a good friends by doing so. now if it's an enemy, that may be ok kinda, but not really as you;re there finishing in second place again. just tease her/him and call it a day.

sorry to butt in (no pun intended) but if anyone here is a recent smoker, STOP, it's soooooo not worth it.

for anyone quitting, the patch actually works. it does, i'm using them, and i don't have any craving.

that is all.
        Last edited by Guest; 08-16-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Nap time.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post

sorry to butt in (no pun intended) but if anyone here is a recent smoker, STOP, it's soooooo not worth it.

for anyone quitting, the patch actually works. it does, i'm using them, and i don't have any craving.

that is all.

Is this a paid advertisment?

Comment

Is this a paid advertisment?
              just good advise from someone who has tried to quit multiple times.

playing the new splinter cell. oh so dope. if anyone else has, did you see the laser set-up from real genius while you were using the cameras from the security room. made me lol.

Comment

i saw repomen and can recommend it for your viewing pleasure x4385024387504239850982473059 and the ending was a super shock LOL.

sex with a friend's ex is kind of sloppy seconds. there is a reason she is the ex and you're not being a good friends by doing so. now if it's an enemy, that may be ok kinda, but not really as you;re there finishing in second place again. just tease her/him and call it a day.

I meant sex with your ex's friends.... not a friends ex. LOL

super shock is an understatement.

@ Cole.. you must be having the worst couple days off ever!

Comment

• waking up at noon is awesome.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

I meant sex with your ex's friends.... not a friends ex. LOL

super shock is an understatement.

@ Cole.. you must be having the worst couple days off ever!
                    yes, super fun. did THAT YEARS DOWN THE LINE AND LET HER KNOW LOL wasn't really me ex but was still fun cause she was a beotch.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                    waking up at noon is awesome.
                    yes, yes it is LOL.

Comment

• this has been the first day all summer i haven't had to set my alarm to wake up. feels so good.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

yes, super fun. did THAT YEARS DOWN THE LINE AND LET HER KNOW LOL wasn't really me ex but was still fun cause she was a beotch.
                        One of my mates went to this chick we know's birthday party.. Couple weeks later he started screwing her cousin who he met at the party haha.. Apparently the cousin is a full on whorebag

Comment

• jump jump!!
                          RealHipHop4EverIf You Like Hip Hop and Want IT SUSCRIBE !!!!!!!
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• that outfit is...interesting.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                              that outfit is...interesting.
                              yup

Drama you are like god
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• sooooooo tireeeeeddd

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X