ccw's suck
    I love sucky wheels.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      You live in green valley?!
      I live in Cordelia. lol
      I live in South Orange County LOL.
      My Aunt lives in Green Valley. I'm up there once a year.

Was born in Vallejo and I ain't proud of it LOL.
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
        I live in South Orange County LOL.
        My Aunt lives in Green Valley. I'm up there once a year.

Was born in Vallejo and I ain't proud of it LOL.
        Small world.

Comment

I love sucky wheels.
          lol
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Small world.
            Yupp.
            You don't get hassled by the police up there for your car?
            It's weird to see the older gen comaro hwy patrol up there.

Fuckin blows in SoCal, yesterday another one of my buddies with a slammed vehicle got a fat ticket for his ride height etc.
            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Have any of you guys experienced a flat tire on stretched tires?

Damn is it the pits when you have no tools in your trunk to slap the spare on.
              i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Yupp.
                You don't get hassled by the police up there for your car?
                It's weird to see the older gen comaro hwy patrol up there.

Fuckin blows in SoCal, yesterday another one of my buddies with a slammed vehicle got a fat ticket for his ride height etc.
                I only been messes with my right hight once and purelly because cop was an asshole.
                I heard many stories from people in fairfield bragging about getting pulled over for "slammed" ride but always got off with the worning. I personally think its BS.
                I think my car is the lowest car in Fairfield right now.

Comment

I think my car is the lowest car in Fairfield right now.
                  I'm pretty sure you can say it always has been the lowest DD in Fairfield.
                  i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Texas rocks for stuff like that. Your truck (or donk car) can have a 50" lift kit and 50" tires and cops dont care. You can drive past highway patrol with straightpipes, and they dont care. You can have the bluest blue or purple HIDs and they dont care (but inspectors will), and you can drive around slammed all day and as long as your car isnt causing accidents or slowing people down, the cops dont care.

Its awesome

My old truck was bright purple, slammed, with blue HID's and open headers - and no fucks were given, even when I downshifted and blew past a cop at a stop light (was rolling up while it was red, it turned green and I floored it up to the speed limit). Maybe Im lucky but none of my friends are ever fucked with, and some of their cars are barely driveable low.
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can say it always has been the lowest DD in Fairfield.
                      My friend mike had his civic at my ride hight once, but that only lasted little less than a month.

Comment

• I've been lucky with cops.

I got stopped at a border patrol inspection heading up north and they officers were more intrigued by my S|W banner and car. I told them about S|W and the idea of "low is a lifestyle" and how I lowered my car and they simply said, "Have a nice day" Probably some of the coolest cops I have ever dealt with.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          I've been lucky with cops.

I got stopped at a border patrol inspection heading up north and they officers were more intrigued by my S|W banner and car. I told them about S|W and the idea of "low is a lifestyle" and how I lowered my car and they simply said, "Have a nice day" Probably some of the coolest cops I have ever dealt with.
                          Im not allowed in canada
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            I've been lucky with cops.

Some cops dont care about cars what so ever, or even know anything about them. I had a cop once ask if HID's came stock on my 95 F150 hahaha.
                            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                              Some cops dont care about cars what so ever, or even know anything about them. I had a cop once ask if HID's came stock on my 95 F150 hahaha.
                              Did they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                Im not allowed in canada
                                Lol why?

Comment

Working...
                                X